K11 Turbo for sale.

M

mr.grassie

That’s me done guys, I’m really sorry to say this, but I have finally lost interest in being cold and oily. I have got a diesel car now and a fast bike so I have the mixture of both economy and fun.

The Micra has been fully rebuilt after the problems I had with full new looms pipes and hoses. And anything else that may have been a bit 'iffy'. A lot of love went into this machine, as I’m sure you are all aware. Iv had her out for a spin once since rebuilding it and none of its potency has been lost. It’s still bloody fast.

Sadly, times running out for her. She has about two weeks tax and mot left. I have no intention of putting her back on the road now because she is impractical for what I need.

I need this car sold, and out of my way. I’m pretty sure it will make a rather interesting project for someone as most of the work has already been done.

I’m pretty sure that a few of you might be interested in this, so please email me with definite offers, no ifs or buts please I need definites.

Any definite offers over £700 will be considered, you know . No test pilots, and no dreamers please.

Pick up only from Dundee.

EMAIL ME PLEASE WITH OFFERS OR QUESTIONS TO: [email protected]

Car Spec:

Nissan Micra 1.3 lx

Sunroof, Airbag.

Bodywork is totally sound with no rust, as are all fixtures, and fittings.

mods/extras include:

Garrett T2 hybrid Turbocharger in very good condition
Apexi safc Digital air fuel controller and mapping
Large front mounted intercooler
pipercross/custom made breather system
Standard 1.6 Primera injectors
Boost Sensitive fuel pressure regulator
Alloy dump valve
Samco hoses (discoloured but work fine)
custom Pirtec oil lines
walbro motorsport 255 fuel pump
custom made 2mm Cylinder Head spacer plate
Cold plugs (three grades cooler than stock)
Powerfilter
2.5" exhaust system from the downpipe leading to 8" jap-style slash cut tail pipe.
Hyundai accent radiator
Cooling fan master override switch.
Boost gauge
Fuel mixture gauge
lowered 40mm (just springs im afraid)
15" team dynamics Diablo wheels (minor kerbing, but not serious, and paint flaking on one centre cap)
nearly new Khumo Supra tyres

She is maroon in colour.

its been ages since iv done any work on her, but she needs her bonnet resprayed, and a screen washer fitter on the pasenger side. temprature gague wasnt working when i took it out, but i dont think thats serious (probably just a bad connection). I will put pics up as soon as possible. she is not as pretty as she used to be, but this is reflected in the price.

This is breaking my heart, but its just not me anymore, and id rather somone else had fun out of her rather than letting her rot on my driveway.

grassie i been chatting to ppl n i may be able to sort these troubles relatively cheap so i might be coming ur way withsome cash, will this be ok ?

jus need to see wat happens, does our arrangement still stand from our msn convos?

stephen

bad news it was not me :( i missed out on this again *angry*

well i hope all is well with her wen u sell n u recommend to the new owner bout the site

stephen

im sure andy will let the buyer know bout us if not, im sure theyd like to show it off-lol

well donr andy on the sale this time :D

pepper

Back