1.6 conversion parts. k11 body/suspension upgrades etc etc

all prices include p+p to england, scotland, wales and northern ireland. I, howerver reserve the right to increase postage if a quote comes back for a riduclas amount more than i have covered myself price wise.

any serious offers considered. alot of this stuff will be very hard and expensive to come by when/if you need it. trust me, ive been there

if it has (*****) after the description it means i must have definates before i will remove them from the car.

custom 2.25" downpipe for 1.6 including flexie - a month old approx (from were the ga16 sits to were the micra system runs to the cat ) very very good/as new condition - £100 (*****) PROVISIONALLY SOLD

2.25" exhaust including de-cat pipe (so you can swap for mot no problem), HKS style backbox/system, approx a month old, very vry good/as new condition - £180 (*****)

custom 1.6 driveshafts - £100 (*****) PROVISIONALLY SOLD

custom solid 1.6 OS engine mount (as the water pump pulley sits so close drivers side this stops it from hitting the chassis leg on very hard cornering - £25 (*****) PROVISIONALLY SOLD

cobra fixed back bucket seatson micra k11 rails (may fit k10 ? can be used in any car using appropiate frames) includes 4 point harness's - good condtion - SOLD

mugen induction kit and relocation pipe - sits just behind the corner of the battery(mugen very big tuners for hondas but ive made it to fit k11), good condition - £35 PROVISIONALLY SOLD

very very good/as new condition red omp strut brace - SOLD

lowering springs x2 sets, one set have one back coil cut off (the small tight wound coil), sits slightly lower, passed mot no problem, very secure when in place, will not ''fall out'' if suspension bottoms out as alot of people say when mentioning cut springs, used, good condition - £45 each set

clear rear lights, good condtion - £55 PROVISIONALLY SOLD

clear indicators, good condtion - £18 PROVISIONALLY SOLD

brand new and rare spolier, brand new - SOLD

laser sports replacement backbox, used, no holes, surface rust on pipe mainly,front bracket needs renewed/welded SOLD

breaking 1.0l engine - offers on parts

breaking 1.6 engine - offers on parts

1.6 throttle bodies x2 - £35 each (*****)

1.6 injector rail + injectors - £35 (*****)

1.6 non nats ECU - £35 (*****)

(for 1.6 throttle body, inectors and ecu upgrade £100 when bought together)

Gtt starlet turbo and will include intercooler, no smoke when removed - £60

1.6 Nats ecu - £15

breaking 2 micra shells - offers on parts

full ineteriors - offers on parts

all trims, mechanical components, looms etc etc - offers on parts

OP
OP
M
have you a rough price in your head including postage and time to remove + parts.

please be fair on the postage/labour/parts estimate :)

and what all pulleys are required ?

SHR3K

Ex. Club Member
Any idea how much you'd charge for 2 wings, drivers door and rear quarter panel, ill collect them as they are heavy

Oh and a front bumper!

OP
OP
M
the spoiler is unpainted. yes il try get a photo asap

as for the body parts, collection isnt availble unless your goin to get a boat to come collect them !

Craig

Unofficial Member (Gold)
Club Member
Yeah, I might as well get the full set, then decide not to use some as opposed to getting some and then wanting others later.
£20?

OP
OP
M
i am in uk. im in n.i. tho

ok craig, well give me until start of next week to get them off ?

im on late shifts this week

alfonze whats your email for pics ?

OP
OP
M
pics will be posted asap !

the 1.6 drvieshafts, mount, exhaust, ecu throttle body, breaking 1.6 engine, induction kit will only be sold if everything is accounted for being sold !

Craig

Unofficial Member (Gold)
Club Member
i am in uk. im in n.i. tho

ok craig, well give me until start of next week to get them off ?

Sounds good to me, if you have PM function, drop me one when you've got them off and I can sprt out payment>
Cheers Craig

sinead54

Ex. Club Member
im in ballycastle, could meet you if poss. i work in antrim?
would take rear lights, they work ok n all?
also indicators.

OP
OP
M
what year is your micra ? prefaclift ?

if you nip down here (carrickfergus) and i could fit them for your as there is a technique to it .... the rears on these need modified (the ones i have are done already).

but i could fit them both for you for the £70.

or i meet you near antrim and you can fit them yourself ?

OP
OP
M
yeah no problem.

well any sunday and some saturdays would suit me best. or any night time for the next wee while.

let me know when your coming, im in carrick !

OP
OP
M
not at the minute no.

at this rate im considering building another one and selling it as a complete finished conversion.

i need at least this sold to break

custom 2.25" downpipe for 1.6 including flexie - a month old approx (from were the ga16 sits to were the micra system runs to the cat ) very very good/as new condition - £100 (*****)

custom 1.6 driveshafts - £100 (*****)

custom solid 1.6 OS engine mount (as the water pump pulley sits so close drivers side this stops it from hitting the chassis leg on very hard cornering - £25 (*****)

the exhaust i may hold onto as im doing a turbo micra next.

the 1.6 when done is a really really fun car, all my mates love it. it may end up cheaply turbo'd if no1 is intrested in the above parts.

1.6 conversions

hi guys i want to do an engine swap can anybody help me with what goes in without to much work old engine out strenghenning engine bay would like 1.6 got a 1.3 want more thanks

OP
OP
M
1.6 goes in with minimal fuss and is very very good fun ! vtr's, d-turbos, 325 beemers etc civic vti's v-tecs until top of 3rd going into 4th !

excellent conversion for the money

the only bits you really need are listed above

OR !

you could fit the 1.6 injectors, throttle body and ECU - along with an relocated cold air induction kit and maybe a FPR if you wanted would see good gains matched with air filter + good exhaust system !

jdmk11mike

Ex. Club Member
hi guys i want to do an engine swap can anybody help me with what goes in without to much work old engine out strenghenning engine bay would like 1.6 got a 1.3 want more thanks

where are u from dougie??? mambo is right,fit the 1.6 injectors and ecu to ur 1.3 and you will see good gains,basically a small stepping stone from 1.3 to 1.6! im doing the 1.0 to 1.6 and i cant wait, all the work is in the preperation,its 90% of the conversion!

OP
OP
M
bump !

needs sold !

any 1.0 or 1.3 owner looking a 1.6 throttle body, injectors and ECU ? it will run on any prefacelift ! £100 posted !

craig i havent forgot about you either !

OP
OP
M
sorry ive been busy guys, unforseen death in the family.

the spoiler should be received.

i will pm pics of the exhaust now .....

micra mike i should be able to start stripping it as soon as the parts are paid for.

regarding the seats and strut brace il pm you.

thanks guys ....

jdmk11mike

Ex. Club Member
micra mike i should be able to start stripping it as soon as the parts are paid for.

thats cool mambo, payday on wednesday and you will recieve payment through paypal. ile pm you on wedneday, payment wont be until late evening as im working away from home next week.

OP
OP
M
the throttle body is held on with 4 bolts. and 2 water pipes. after you remove the airbox.

the ECU needs the lower centre section of plastc dash removed (2 screws) and 1 m8 bolt and pull the connector out and plug in the new.

the injectors are already in the feul rail and arent too bad either. whats your email and i can talk you thew it more

Shame, I've got the cash waiting as well, it's always the way isn't it, if I didnt have the cash there would be three or more people selling them on here.

OP
OP
M
exhaust will be sent via parcel service tomorrow afternoon.

the bucket seats, subframes, harness' and the strut brace the will hopefully be wrapped and il arrange courier to pick up on friday. hopefully . as i explained bare with me with the courier etc !