Nasty crash

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
hey guys

Just by the road on my iphone me and ModdedMicra had a big smash up in the super s. It's gone for good

whos supers urs or moddeds? what the hell is going on with the crases on this forum and right before JAE :suspect:

i dont like the sound of this, im setting off soon, not looking forward to t, hope your both ok, cars can be replaced, u cant! ;)

cheers

Steve

i say this and was hoping that you`d just seen one at the side of the road i`m gutted for you glad your ok though having second thoughts about coming down now hopefully i`ll see you all there

I've spoken to Ralph, and they're both alright - a little bruised, both pride and otherwise, but fine. (Y)
It's a sorry loss but better than loosing them both! :)

Crash01.jpg

Crash02.jpg

Crash03.jpg

Crash04.jpg

Crash05.jpg

Crash06.jpg

Crash07.jpg

Crash08.jpg

OMG dude there's barely a scratch on that Rover!! Glad as hell that you're ok though guys, luck was shining on you :)

I see, think I'm gonna wrap the ten in bubblewrap for the journey down - Seems something is destined to destroy our presence at JAE!

i think we are going to buy lottery tickets today, it was close. but really it was the tards hiding temp traffic lights round a blind corner, apparently, my dad nearly did the same thing

Well I guess micras don't have many NCAP stars? The state of it, how fast were you going? Think I might go buy a rover lol.

Good to hear you're both ok, shame about the car, it was probably the best on the forum or at least in the top 5.

Wow, that's some smash! Very sad to see a nice example of a well put together car get wrecked, but the main thing is you're both ok......

Everyone else be extra vigilant if you're heading up today/toninght......statistically double the accidents happen on a Friday as any other day. So take it easy, take rest stops and hope to see you all at JAE in one piece :)

oh Sorry Mate!! that car was lush!
glad your both ok though!!!

guess your going to be moding the white one some more now!?

new suspension ok to salvage again? or can you not tell under that mess?

These K11's are old now. They just don't stand upto modern cars, especially bigger ones. Looks like the cars taken a big beating, and saved you a lot of pain.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! that was my fav blog and now its gone :( gutted for you bud glad use are ok though

My condolences go out to the owners of super s's for the loss of modded's one. Were you going at a rate of knots or something to do that much damage good to see that your both alrit though

lorda mercy! thank god you guys are alright, looks like it could have been alot worse for you two!
the club just lost one of its best cars:(

:eek: WTF...i was also expecting it to be a "we saw a crash" thread, damn gald your both ok, poor super s but at least it did its job...from the looks of the pics the micra has gone under the rover as opposed to into it, if you get what i mean.

crying realy badly cant believe this man i am honestly in shock gutted ofr you mate as i know how much effort was put into your car glad you and nex are ok though much love

omg, I can't believe it's another crash before an MSC show.

First it was Alan in the glanza before ISTS, then Dan in his Micra and now Joe & Ralph before JAE.

More importantly glad to see you both are ok, as people have said car's can be replaced, you can't!

See you both at the show, take it easy.... I know from previous experience what it's like to be involved in a nasty crash.

Kev

sorry mate, its mad the 2 people have wreked just before jae, , but anyway, really sorry to see that, hope you can salvage most parts.

And obv that yous are both still walking! :D

DAMN ! ! ! One of my Favs Micr" is dead :'(
horribles images :'( remembers me mine.
Gald you are fine guys but too bad for the dark green baby :'(

ouch man after all that work as well thats just not fair is it i loved how much effort had gone in to this as well i truly am gutted for you :(
glad yous are both ok and hope you either get another micra or get somthing you are after :)

Just come back from holiday to this. Man that's a big one :(

After all the work you put in too, how annoying!

Glad you are both ok tho.

holy crap dude,
this is a joke this bit.. for nex only...

now i know where your karting skills come from..lol

but at least you are ok dude. no harm done realy. its only a tin box afterall..

Back