crash update

Spike

Arrive. Raise Hell. Leave
Well, I wasnt holding out for anything from my incident down in Portsmouth, I had the final phone call from the police today saying that after reviewing the CCTV they could only get a positive ID on mine and Nex's car due to the fact he was right up behind me.

The office also said she managed to get through to him on the number, and it turns out the mobile he was using was a stolen one, and has subsequently been blocked.

Fear not, ive had a change of heart with things, i'll be getting a another car, not a Micra, but I will be keeping the car, and probably play around with it for a bit, maybe strip it out, see how much weight i can lose, seems a waste as apart from the rear chasis, she seems fine, hopefully she'll last out till next may/june time.

anyway, ill still be posting etc, and hopefully see some of you guys soon.... keep it R

Spike (Y)

harsh mate, they phoned me too and said the cameras were too crap to see number plates anyway... and that i stopped BEFORE the line and was pushed over not after like the audi guy claimes...

the guy is a ####ing #### and i wish we had kicked the #### out of him when we'd had the chance...

i think the car is salvagable, i recon what you wanna do is cut out all the bent metal in the boot and build a space frame for a motorbike engine :D

sorry to hear that mate but someone should have got his plate details, he broke the law just by leaving! surely the car was repaired at a local reapir garage. be nice one day if the police bothered to do a good job and actually investigated things properly.....

sorry to hear that mate but someone should have got his plate details, he broke the law just by leaving! surely the car was repaired at a local reapir garage. be nice one day if the police bothered to do a good job and actually investigated things properly.....

lol well i was very suprised that they phoned back at all... i was amazed to here them give an update :) they did admit that most of the cameras in portsmouth don't even do anything so they couldn't get a shot of the audi from an earlier camera.....

its all good, im taking the positives outta the situation... and now have a vendetta against all german cars... especailly Audis... mwahaha

nah, all jokes aside, it sucks ass, but nothing more I can do, so i'm gonna focus on my new project, and contiine to tinker with the Rated R Car for the time being

(Y)

That could be inspiration for you next project, an audi-beater.

Good to see your sticking with the Micra's :k11yellow

Shame that!! I think it was a weird situ for all of u on the day. At least you've learned one thing, always call the police. The fact they offered u cash was dodgy enough to deck em!! LOL

Hope u get everythin sorted, and keep us updated :)

That sucks major wang man!!!

Glad u was ok after the incident though mate.

Don't be put off of the world of Micras......I done the world a favour when I wrote off my 1st car...it was a Corsa

yeah, ill probably just strip right down, and see what kinda time I could get outta it with just a 1ltre or somthing, just somthing to keep me occupied in the summer... and another reason to stick around here :p

Back