Nasty crash

Well I guess micras don't have many NCAP stars? The state of it, how fast were you going? Think I might go buy a rover lol.

Good to hear you're both ok, shame about the car, it was probably the best on the forum or at least in the top 5.
Was going 60 round the corner, not sure how much i scrubbed off after locking up but it can't of been much as the car was close to the corner.

oh Sorry Mate!! that car was lush!
glad your both ok though!!!

guess your going to be moding the white one some more now!?

new suspension ok to salvage again? or can you not tell under that mess?
Nah white one will stay as is, need to rais funds now.
Will find out what can salvage on tuesday.

omg, I can't believe it's another crash before an MSC show.

First it was Alan in the glanza before ISTS, then Dan in his Micra and now Joe & Ralph before JAE.

More importantly glad to see you both are ok, as people have said car's can be replaced, you can't!

See you both at the show, take it easy.... I know from previous experience what it's like to be involved in a nasty crash.

Kev

Cheers for the honarary award Kev lol

Thanks everyone for the kind words. Gutted :(

Crash + 1 hour:
CopyofSTA70516.jpg

Crash + 3 days:
CopyofSTA70520.jpg

Ouch, good to hear other then the bruise that you guys are all good though! Shame for the super s but as has been said many a times before, lives a more important! Chin Up guys :D

Guys, i didn't actually realised it was you guys who had crashed. When people were talking about a crash at JAE i thought they were on about Squarepants! Really glad you got out of that ok though. Been there and know what it's like. Good to see you both there, cars can be replaced :)

Back