• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

My "moddedmicra" K11 SLX Blog!

Nope all the alloys are fine, I like the wheels on this car as they are otherwise I would have bought alloys for it orignally.

Also did a couple of mods at JAE:
Replaced the rear badge with a raised JAE badge and added some stickersL:
Rearmods.jpg

Surely better to fit the alloys off the other car? studs and spacers gets fairly expensive, although I imagine only three of the alloys are OK?

Oh and studs and spacers for the rear will be less than 30 quid, not too much.

happy to sell them for 35 including postage?

you might want to check my blog first to see if you would be happy with them lol

looks great :)

i guess with the steelies they sit further back than my alloys so you can get away with it :)

very nice mate (Y)

glad your happy with them,

i can pay for the splitter now if you want?

true, but at least it wont feel like your topple over in the wind now with the springs!!

have you got any more front splitters,im interested in them?

Yer, I'm after looks and a bit less roll but keeping as much comfort as possible! Nah no more splitters i'm afraid mate.

Yer, I'm after looks and a bit less roll but keeping as much comfort as possible! Nah no more splitters i'm afraid mate.

no probs, ill probably end up ripping it off as speed bumps are a joke near me!! needing some new parts just cant think what!!??:laugh:

they are pretty good,

i have a set,

really reduced roll and understeer,

i do 100miles a day to uni an back and the ride is more than bearable,

and yeah..... black is good ;)

With the spacers is there something else that goes on the inside to have the weight of the car taken by the hub or is it all supported on the slotted bolts?

Heard nothing about it untill yesterday, when i finally got an accident form asking for copy of mot etc, which is all gone! And where the car is etc! Do they expect me to have it sat outside for a month or in the impound costing £20 a day!!!?

Heard nothing about it untill yesterday, when i finally got an accident form asking for copy of mot etc, which is all gone! And where the car is etc! Do they expect me to have it sat outside for a month or in the impound costing £20 a day!!!?

wtf, tards, who did that come from the insurance company or the police? did you phone them and tell them that the car has been transfered to someone else?

insurance company! I will do. Police sent me a letter saying no further action will be taken. How did your ribs heal up in the end, okay?

Back