• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

joesouthgate's Red Micra SR

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
dibs on the electric windows :D also can i have the front bit of the drivers sill to repair the silver cabriolet with? if its not rusty.

what is your dad doing with the engine? is something awesome going to have a micra heart? like a CG13 chainsaw!!??

pollyp

Club Member
looks like the start of the budget limo challenge that jezza, hamster and capt slow did few yrs back :D

OP
OP
joesouthgate

joesouthgate

Super Moderator
Club Member
Yer sure thing, pm me your details and I'll let you know how much postage will be.

Did a bit more to the car this afternoon, couldn't get it done, pull cord went this afternoon on the disc cutter then when I fixed that it only went for a while before it wouldn't start again! Grrr. Hopefully be able to get it done tomorrow :)
0262.jpg

OP
OP
joesouthgate

joesouthgate

Super Moderator
Club Member
dibs on the electric windows :D also can i have the front bit of the drivers sill to repair the silver cabriolet with? if its not rusty.

what is your dad doing with the engine? is something awesome going to have a micra heart? like a CG13 chainsaw!!??
Yer I'll get the electric windows off it sometime before JAE. And Yer I think the sill is okay. Dad wants to power his saw bench with the CG13.

looks like the start of the budget limo challenge that jezza, hamster and capt slow did few yrs back :D
Haha yer that would be fun, NeX could do that with the amount of micras he has!

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
you should to a full half trailer, like mine.

ok your new challenge, fix up a fuel tank and drive the front half of the car around!

Ive found you on here joe, good to see the history of the old micra, im happy with my bits i got from you today. All fitted, il need to update some pics.

OP
OP
joesouthgate

joesouthgate

Super Moderator
Club Member
you should to a full half trailer, like mine.

ok your new challenge, fix up a fuel tank and drive the front half of the car around!
I think it will be more convenient and be better to tow as just the bottom half.
I've put the front half of the car away now otherwise I would.

Ive found you on here joe, good to see the history of the old micra, im happy with my bits i got from you today. All fitted, il need to update some pics.
Glad you're happy with them mate :)

OP
OP
joesouthgate

joesouthgate

Super Moderator
Club Member
Started working on a couple of the super s alloys today to go on the trailer:
Started by sanding off the nissan logos:
0269.jpg

0270.jpg

0271.jpg

The primed:
0272.jpg

And painted:
0273.jpg

Final Update 18 June 2015.
I was planning on recovering the trailer from Wales soon, I left it there after I was made homeless but I found out that it was scrapped without the V5 or my knowledge! Bit pissed off but ah well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.