• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

My "moddedmicra" K11 SLX Blog!

hmm, could go for 3 slat?
Before:
SLX01.jpg

After:
SLX01Shop3.jpg

Yer I will deffo be lowering but only 30-35mm as I want to keep it practical. It will be on steelies at first and then I'll decide on Super S alloys or not.

slam it. cut the springs lol.
I saw them do it on chop shop, they had the problem of springs jumping out, and welded hoops around the springs holding them to where they sit on the strut so they can't jump out..

Unless this will be driven a lot.

this will be driven alot, and the super s less. I'm not cutting the springs, lowering springs cost next to nothing and it still has to be practical.

Thank you Kris. I'm not worried about fixing the autobox really as i can't afford to insure it until July. It does have a little drive sounds like the belt is slipping?

mmm id guess powder issues...as it sounds similar to the one i fiddled with...however the brushes also allow power to get to the powder, so if they are low less power, less movement apparently lol...but if you dont need to drive it dont bother ######ing with the cvt :D (the cvt btw is a canny heavy ######)

The 3 slat grill is the style i was going for (i like how different it looks) but got 40% through before not bothering (was to go on my bros car anyway) and he sold it....so yeah go for the 3 slat look :)

yer well i was going to make one up before but then got the nismo grille so now i have another car i have an excuse to do it!

Just ordered a remote central locking unit for this and my mate's 1994 SLX that NeX sold him lol...darn need to stop spending money :wasntme:

Oh yer forgot about that, I'll grab a couple out of a primera sometime.

Took a few more pics yesterday and removed the rear window stickers and the Volkswagen dealer things attached to the bottom of the number plates!
Ingarage01.jpg

Ingarage02.jpg

Ingarage03.jpg

Ingarage04.jpg

Ingarage05.jpg

Fitted clear side repeaters:
Clearsiderepeaters1.jpg

Clearsiderepeaters2.jpg

And new mats:
SLXNewmats.jpg

SLXNewmats2.jpg

And a pic of the bonnet thingy that come on it lol:
SLXBonnetthing.jpg

the super s wheel looks soo much better i hate the other 1 lol

i wish we didnt have to have front number plates in this country some cars look so much better with out them ie yours

yeah sounds good or maybe make it into a super s 4door never seen that done would be something different ?

Looking good Joe! :D I might come up this weekend and see it if that's alright?
Lowered and Super S alloys sounds like a fine idea!

hey mate how is that grill coming along?

you know what? i made an open mouth grill about a month ago and i have KEPT the slats as i thought they might come in handy so if you need them i have them ;)

Looking good Joe! :D I might come up this weekend and see it if that's alright?
Lowered and Super S alloys sounds like a fine idea!
Yea could do, will ask NeX if he is about aswell (Y)

hey mate how is that grill coming along?

you know what? i made an open mouth grill about a month ago and i have KEPT the slats as i thought they might come in handy so if you need them i have them ;)

Not changed yet mate, need to steal a dremel to neaten it up really.
thats awesome mate, I was going to go the scrappy to nick a slat out of a grille but if you have one thats great :devil:

Not changed yet mate, need to steal a dremel to neaten it up really.
thats awesome mate, I was going to go the scrappy to nick a slat out of a grille but if you have one thats great :devil:

i have a dremal, and i also have the grill slats.

problem is, they are at work lol, but i will be picking it all up tomorrow anyway.

Looks just like my march!!!:D Mines a 3 door though, and manual... ill have a blog up of it soon before and after!! Complete colour change inside and out!!!:D

Me and NeX started work on the bumper the other day to match the grille ;) :
Slatscutout01.jpg

Slatscutout02.jpg

And found plenty of rust in the crossmember to sort out aswell :doh:

stupid bloody rust!

i will dig out the dremal and we can neaten up that grill ready for the fibre of glass :D

good stuff cheers (Y) Worrying thing is it look slike someone may have been trying to get into the garage as when i went to open it it had been pushed off the runners :suspect:

I know :doh: You can see half my crossmember in flakes on the floor in those pics lol
I will buy a whole new one though, then it will be sorted for years :D

good stuff cheers (Y) Worrying thing is it look slike someone may have been trying to get into the garage as when i went to open it it had been pushed off the runners :suspect:

oh really? hmmm we will have to have a look and see if there is any way to make it more secure. but probably best to get a new door. my dad has had is rent put up again for this year so now he is going to have a go at them about the leaky roof and stuff.

they just put the rent up every year just for the hell of it, and they do a #### poor job of looking after those crappy places as it is.

yer the blokey next door to me said the yearly rent increase is about a quid, which it was.
I'm going to phone them on monday and get them to come and fit a new door and some extra bolts.

yer the blokey next door to me said the yearly rent increase is about a quid, which it was.
I'm going to phone them on monday and get them to come and fit a new door and some extra bolts.

good plan matey,

oh BTW if you get march rear lights, i do have bulb holders, you can borrow them because they are for my cab rear lights and i don't really want to seperate them, but then they will never be far away if you have them.

March rear lights fitted now:
1 fitted.
SLX1marchlight.jpg

SLX1marchlight2.jpg

Both fitted:
SLXmarchlightsfitted.jpg

SLXMarchlightsfitted2.jpg

Sorry about crap photos will take some better ones next time the car is out of the garage.

Looking good. Must admit, it's a very subtle mod, one you wouldn't notice unless you knew that they were march ones.

When you getting the manual box in it?

Yer the whole car is going to be subtle :D The super s is to attract attention ;)
Err manual box will go in when I get time and money, as I've just had to shell out £890 :(

Back