• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

bartos new micra

i cleaned my rocker cover and polished it (well a mate did) in my green micra and it looks great, if not maybe a black with white lettering...

my micras got some new shoes :)

Picture001.jpg

Picture003.jpg

also have u noticed the road side repair lol

my drivers side windscreen wiper stopped working so i had to make a single 1 for time been untill i find out why its stopped !!!!

i took it off i want a deeper 1 but cnt find a Renault espace

thanks and i think ill give it a clean tomorrow

well what do you think to my tights over the lights mod ?

front-5.jpg

i painted mine with a paint brush and black hammerite hardest bit was taking the glass off heating it up with the hair dryer lol just dont over heat it and dont force to hard on the glass it cracks and try do it evenly

looks brilliant mate! im into these bonnet lifters!! need to get a set of these!.
single wiper looks god to mate. and the front just looks plain mean !

single wiper was a road side repair lol drivers side stopped working for some reason

cheers for comment :D

ive just took a picture off my engine bay !! i hate it

other than paint the rocker cover which ive got to do what else can i do to make it look better its horrible

been looking at blue hose kits

also thinking about making some kind of battery cover out of a thin piece of shiny steel

Picture014.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=270334014443 looking at these on ebay there only 20mm were as the original micra 1s are 35mm should this matter ?

sorry i ment the originals are 25mm. 5mm bigger than the 1s on ebay

just bought a set of the blue bolts for rocker cover :D just need to now paint it black

Hey mate! loving your car! =) Want to take some ideas from yours :D since you told me to go with the black and red idea i feel it would look smart. Gnna spray my micra signs black how did you do it ? Also what side splitters do you have on all round the car :D.. finally how low did lower it and what have you done with your old black alloys ;)?

sold my old black alloys sorry :(

the badges just gave them a good sand plastic primer then gloss black spray paint

the side skirts are rover 400 side skirts

front is a vw polo splitter straight fit :D

the rear is a vw mk2 front splitter

and i just bought 35mm lowering springs off fleabay

cheers :D

regarding the wiper i just took off the drivers wiper arm and moved the passengers side 1 up untill it swept all the window thats it lol

fair enough. few questions. what did you use to fit your splitter and where did you get your top tint on your front window from?

erm, youve ordered m5 bolts?

the rocker cover is in m6 bolts,.

however you can use the m5's for the fuel rail (all the screws on the rail are m5)

yeah i ordered m6 as i had request to the guy what size i needed

yeah still need to do rocker cover also ive now fitted regulator makes a big difference in response :D

been busy today painting the rocker cover heres a pic

just finished primerd,painted and lacquered

Picture003-1.jpg

here it is fitted

Picture001-1.jpg

before :

Picture014.jpg

after :

Picture004.jpg

thanks its getting betta

well i just took myself to exhaust uk and ended up buying a cold air feed pipe :D

IMG_0116.jpg

IMG_0120.jpg

its a shame its not a little bit longer as i could have fed it round the battery and down

i have always wanted on of those exhaust UK airfeeds..they are really good quility. looks abit silly running over the battery though lol.

i know need to find of a way to get it to the air filter rather than going over something like u said mmmm.....

today i decided to chop the bottom bit of the bumper out wasnt sure at first but thought what the hell n did it well now its done no going back :O

IMG_0131.jpg

anyway im glad ive done it ive left the fog lamp brackets in to alloy me to secure the mesh in when i come to do it

IMG_0129.jpg

and i also managed to relocated the cold air feed pipe

IMG_0125.jpg

hehe very nice and i was thinking of doing that to my bumper and getting some mesh or something and put that there instead

the rocker is good, but could probebly do with being wet sanded and polished . waxed.

trust me, i did this to stani's rocker and it came out like glass

sounds great n id love it to be like that but haven't got any cash to spend on the car yet :(

i just did it with spare poundland primer and black spray paint lol

it needed doing

yeah i will have to try find it n stick it back on see how much better it makes it look

quick snap of car with plate back on

IMG_0133.jpg

yeah looks smarter now well it will when its clean and yeah this aerial actually picks radio up lol

need to get e badge put back on clean it and mesh me bumper :D

Back