bartos new micra

yeah same as those i think they look much better

a rear and side pic

DSC00542.jpg

DSC00544.jpg

ive got my old super s and saxo spoiler of the old micra just needs spraying

ive also took off the corsa arches i dont like them :(

ive got a black lip spoiler aswell ill do a test fit picture

also for got to mention if you haven't noticed ive put some head rest in the rear seats :D

milkchurn.jpg

well fort of an idea today if people put tights over the rear lights why not do it to the front so i did

heres how it turned out pleased with out come :D

DSC00555.jpg

yearh, tbh its a good idea over tinting, as you can still see the lights and it looksed well....''smoked'' lol i wouldnt of thought of it!

i like it as its something different

but yeah i suppose if some 1 does do that ill just change it

you cant tell its a tight at all till u go really close up

just a little update

my 35mm springs have arrived just need to get them fitted now

garage quoted £25 a corner :O

rears are peaice of #### lol, just jack the car up on the sill take the wheels off, and whipp the standard ones out (with a hammer like i do lol as i dont undo the rear shocks) and drop the lowering one in they just slide in with hardly any force as there smaller than standard ones!

get them to put the front ones on the shocks, and you fit them, all you need is a breacker bar with a 17mm socket and another 17mm socket on a racthet. altough keep your knees on the hub all the way through as the drive shaft my pop out if your not careful!

Lol how dark are those tights tints you used? I will have to ask my girlfriend to acompany me to tescos in a bit! Only just noticed looks like a cracking idea. If you ever got pulled just rip em off and the officer will be too amused to care :)

i got them form my sister think she said something about them been something 10 which is how dark they are!!

but they let out just the same light as with out the tights on,so dont think there should be any problem with getting pulled

lowwerd.jpg

anylower.jpg

very disappointed here i have lowered the rear end 35mm

and you cant even tell :( do the springs have to settle ?

maybe the car is on a lean i dont know but not very happy :(

fronts are harder..you need a spring compressor, take the suspension off..once off use the compressor to hold the spring down, then take the top nut off, then realse the spring compressor, the put the new spring on, then tighten the top nut, you still might have to use the compressor if the top nut doesnt go on with ease.. and then the same for the other side! lol nightmare!

tried to do front springs to day got the shockers off used spring compressors and i tried to undo the top nut with a racket but it just kept spinning and i couldnt see anything to grab to stop it doing so

ratchet i ment lol

i think you have to use a spanner and another spanner on the bit that pokes though the nut, if that makes sense.

tried to do front springs to day got the shockers off used spring compressors and i tried to undo the top nut with a racket but it just kept spinning and i couldnt see anything to grab to stop it doing so

ratchet i ment lol

i usually end up using molegrip,s, but grab the shaft as high as you can because any mark,s on the chrome may damage the seal and cause a leak (you may need to remove the spring compressor,s to free the nut a bit, then fit them back on)

i received my e-tech strut brace today very pleasedhttp://www.micra.org.uk/showthread.php?t=24320&page=2
bartos new micra - Page 2 - Micra Sports Club with it £30

still to be fitted :(

DSC00664.jpg

DSC00666.jpg

just orderd some goodies off ebay

ive got a push button start
some wind deflectors
and a Fuel Pressure Regulator with Gauge

Back