• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

bartos new micra

when i get a job to get some money lol :(

lost job after Christmas finding it very hard to get any job now :( so no money income

just a lil update painted headlights today :D

IMG_0163.jpg

still need to get some mesh to do my grill aswell

god dam lol! you painted your indercators bit aswell :( i thought you wernt aloud to so i masked it off haha! just waiting for last one to dry i cba taken the one i done off and paint the indercators!

But your car is looking awesome :)

thanks for the comments yeah ive been meaning to paint the drums black again
n i need to get a Job untill i can get windows tinted :(

with the spacers im not sure as the rear drivers side wheel already catches when i go over a big bump or if people are in the back.

but i agree would look good with 10mm spacers

or 20mm but would i have to mess around with getting longer threads ?

yeah alexm i didnt think you could either then i found out you could so i just did it the other day when i was bored lol

even if i fold the arch lip in it would it still scrape if i have 20mm spacers on ? as before i had 205 tyres on the rear n they scraped like mad !!

on the drivers rear

it scrapes on the underside of the arch lip, not the one you can see from outiside so no you would need the archs rolling, not bending..i have known people to hammer the underside of the archs to stop them from rubbing :)..saying that i have had 195 tyres scrape the rear arch on the drivers side on country lanes ;)

If it's only rubbing on one side, would that not indicate you need an adjustable panhard rod to pull the axle back into alignment?

robert that would be it :D keep an eye out for 1

i think adding spacers would just add more problems even thoe it would look so much better

fitted my blue bolts to my rocker cover today (about time) dont know if ive mentioned but my fuel regulator is now hooked up and working :D
also went and bought a battery today £35 brand new with 3years warrenty from a harrats nissan garage/show room near me ! BARGAIN :D

well here the pictures i just need to replace some of the rusty blots now ie on the slam pannal and some how clean up the the bay its self

IMG_0214.jpg

IMG_0221.jpg

IMG_0219.jpg

ive also orderd some blue engine bay wire covering kit,just gotta wait for it to arrive see what i can do

with it

ooo na he tells me lol i might still need it thoe dan ! any ideas on how to clean the firewall easily ? ive tried steam cleaner but its rubbish :(

or i might just paint it like you did with silver 1 ??

ive just found this picture i neali died

engine.jpg

this is how it started

i used super resin polish to clean up the engine bay paint ;) best stuff for it...or hot soapy water with smothing that you wont scratch the paint with.

i just found this picture of how my engine bay started i nearly died

engine.jpg

ill try it with soapy water like u said if not ill have to search for some of the super duper resin polish

got a little carried away and fitted all the covering kit that arrived today

its a bit in your face but ohwell i like it !!

IMG_0227.jpg

IMG_0225.jpg

IMG_0230.jpg

i really like your car mate. it really makes me angry at nissan when i see k11's like this, just shows what they could of done if they had released a 'hot hatch' turbo model. really liking your car tho mate.

lovin the car mate pleased another facelift is being modded regards to your filter if you look under the overflow tank for your radiator there is a circle hole there which leads to the front of your car so if you can get a pipeing kit to go through there under your overflow tank then to the filter it would have better cold air feed insted of just over the top of the engine bay will make it look tidier as well

thanks for comments daveeeee,1.3gx,jim bling

i wil do that with the pipe,more air the better i suppose :D
im loveing you car jim bling where did you actually get the bumper kit from ?

@ dave i agree would have been nice to see a turbo k11

factory built

heres some pictures after i had it polished (they dont do the justice ) :(

front-6.jpg

frntside.jpg

above.jpg

IMG_0245.jpg

IMG_0239.jpg

i know i need to get that sorted with some black mesh then i can position it in the mesh if you get what i mean

im still currently looking for a 2000 + micra for the rear wiper motor and arm,the door cards n dial surround :( still no luck thoe im also thinking about getting a super s bumper on the rear

right a bit ov an update ive now fitted my 4 2 1 manifold and down pipe

IMG_0291.jpg

dissapointed to be honest sounds rubbish more like a rally car or something :( and not a major difference in power

i have got a 2nd decat so im hoping to put the cat back on and it will sound better hopefully

just a random picture of the front
IMG_0288.jpg

ive still got a thing for preface lifts so im not sure if to get hold of a cheap preface lift turn mine to standard sell it and concentrate on a preface lift in two minds i love the preface lift on the out side but there not as new on the inside so i dont know lol :S

yeah i was thinking about getting a 1.3 declare it sorn and rent a garage like you have and work on it till my end of year for insurance

have you not considered doing the windows with tinting film your self ?

i did my side ones with film and the rear with a spray can and it looks pretty decent, only a few bubbles on the first side window as id never done it before and you can pop em with a pin and use hair dryer on em and it minimalises mistakes and its loads cheaper

I would always get my windows done proffesionally, its not very expensive but looks 100 times better than home done ones.

i have considered it just neva got round to buying the film to try it,but i really am pushed towards a preface lift as i just love how much stuff you can do to them !

Back