• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

oli's white micra

oh, in the spoiler spraying pic?
its not a santa cruz, its my specialized bighit :)
i've got 4 bikes. lol, never enough time to ride them all!

right, just a small update.
new battery, my other one was seriously unhealthy, keep cleaning her too, but white isnt the best colour at this time of year, also, booking my alloys in for a powdercoat in the next week
fancy a splitter, what does anyone recomend?
also, might be able to get some march rear lights, do people think its worth it?

white wheels would look smart on a white a car ;) ive always wanted to do that lol. megane splitter would look smart. (the one with no vent)

p.s ive got somthing for you if your intrested...will txt you or PM you.

Not bad I suppose, I believe there's a place in castleford that does it, I was going to do mine by myself by as I've made a hash of it I'm going to get it done professionally.

ther is a place, just at the bottom of darley abbey, near derby that i've seen do it, need to pop into on the way back from work to find out.
gonna get down looms (scrappers) on friday, n get a splitter.

alright mate im sean...i got the same car in the same colours... consider getting a gun metal grey bonet and front grill... pm if your interested

cars cumin on nice.. i got the same car for xmas lol.. well in 2007.. crashed it being a 18year old speed freek.. corsin 21 grand worth of damage.. all i broke on his car was a light lense n cracked bumper.. but as he was boy racer he took the #### lol.. him n 2 mates calmed wip lash.. arghh well... nyc car man..

any chance of a pic where u plug rev counter in to the back of the clocks as i fink every one need help please it would b very kind of you...

Pic172.jpg

there she is lowered

alloys need re furbing though

i want to see pics of it now its lowerd :) p.s dug those centrre caps out fo you.

What you mean a pic like that ^ of it lowered squarepants?

seems to be popular demand for the pic of the clock wiring, i'm guessing you all want one of the plug, as the dizzy one is already been posted somewhere. no new developments as of yet, still gonna get wheels done soon though. birthday next month, so should get a bit of cash. this bloody snow ruined my scrapyard plan for this weekend, but a splitter is on the cards.

electric windows are easy peasy. i need to look at my passenger one soon though, because its slow at the top, i think the seal is a bit ight or something, so when the door card is off, i'll get a few pics. pop outs are a pain. lol. but a good extra to have.

oh yea, changed the rear wiper arm for a fiat marrea, looks a lot smoother, will deffo get pics of my car up. its getting valeted next weekend, so will do then,

i started with a few standard upgrade mods, as the car was a base model. i swapped the wing mirrors to ones that had adjustment toggles on the inside. i changed the sun visors for ones with mirrors on them. i changed the gear stick surround for one with a plastic base, as the one in it made the pole look massive. got some car mats, as the ones that were in it were messy. i replaced the cassete player for a kenwood headunit, put some kenwood 6x9's in the parcel shelf, and changed stock speakers for some jvc's. sounded pretty good.
i came across a spoiler at the scrappers, and had to have it. tiger sealed it on. i painted it satin black, as i thought a colour match with a 14 year old car might be difficult.

oldspoiler1.jpg

what spoiler is that of bud??

it is off an ally i think, it is a micra spoiler. one of my early mods! super s ones look loads better though imo.

still need to get the wiring pics, i will, just not remebered yet when ive been working on it. does anyone know how to wire up the electric windows so that the passenger side can be operated from the dual switch on the drivers side. so far, i only have the drivers window from the drivers side, and the passenger window from the passenger side, but would like the two switches on the drivers armrest to operate both windows.

DSC00078.jpg

here is a just a recent picture of my car. i have sorted my wheels a bit, they look okay at the moment, but will get them properly done at some point. also, now have the centre caps for my alloys, which tidys it up lots. it was cleaned the day before, and looks really low on the grass. was taken at dubfreeze. lol.

that doesn't look like a micra spoiler mate, the Ally as far as i know didn't have any spoiler, and the facelifts were the only models to have lip spoilers, and they didn't look like that, but i would be really interested to know what it is actually from

haha, i promise it came off a micra, i spent about half an hour taking it off one at my local scrappys. it was originally silver, and te car i took it off was standard, it might look a bit diffrent because it is satin black, but it is micra!

With the electric windows, you need 2 low tension wires connecting the two together, cant remember which colours, but haynes is how i worked it out.

haha, i promise it came off a micra, i spent about half an hour taking it off one at my local scrappys. it was originally silver, and te car i took it off was standard, it might look a bit diffrent because it is satin black, but it is micra!

i am not doubting it came off a micra ;) i just don't think it came out of the factory like that. if you look at the super s one, it has that bit on the top where it dips down and it doesn't go to the edge of the hatch at the back, that is the same on the facelift lip spoilers.

if that is a micra spoiler i think it will be quite a rare one ;)

i think i have still got the spoiler in my garage somewhere, i'll check. it came off standard looking micra, and it wasnt one that looked like it had been modded. i'll check it, and see if it has nissan on it. and let you guys know.

couldnt find the spoiler, i think it must have got chucked. lol.
just fitted square pants old side skirts (pics tomorrow) i think they look ace! really subtle, but a great addition. only one bummer though - one of the sills is foooked. a big hole in it =[ they have been repaired before, but obviously not very well. lol. will sort them out next.
nothing amazing happened to my car recently. new tyres have been the most recent expense. i also replaced a cracked headlight lens, but know i know how easy they are to remove, i think there might be the headlight blacking happening soon.
at the moment, i am thinking lower, and wider........

DSC00246.jpg

there are the skirts..... comments?

DSC00247.jpg

what do people think?

i might take them off for a little while, and see what i think.

i have finally also sorted out linking the indicators with the remote locking, so that they flash when the car is locked/unlocked, but operate normally with the indicators. i will explain how i did if people want to know.

car passed its mot today!!!!!
woop woop
my dad and i did a drivers side sill repair at the weekend,
all that needed to be done was headlight adjustment, and a fuel system flush (for emisions)
cost me £55 altogether. well chuffed.
got an advisory on front discs, and corrosion to the exhaust, and springs, so nothing bad really.

go micra!

also, off topic, been on a young driver course thing at donnington park, with work (rolls royce) wow! brand new focus' and fiestas to rag round all day, did hard cornering, skid pan, braking, timed assault course thing. basically it was mega, and really nice to drive brand spanking new cars (all les than 200 miles on them ;D)

yea, they are rover ones. think they are the right way round, but maybe back to front? i dunno. they are squarepants old ones. i will eventually do my alloys. its just had the mot, that was the main thing, now the weather is getting nicer, and the mot is out the way, i will do them, probably within about a month, when i get back from holiday.

was going to say!! within a month!! but then i read after your holidays lol..get them done asap mate will lok alot bette and 1 cheap job out the way

Im a big fan of those skirts! Definatly something I'll consider given the line of underseal I have on my car. The alloys will look great after some polish aswell :)

seems to be popular demand for the pic of the clock wiring, i'm guessing you all want one of the plug, as the dizzy one is already been posted somewhere. no new developments as of yet, still gonna get wheels done soon though. birthday next month, so should get a bit of cash. this bloody snow ruined my scrapyard plan for this weekend, but a splitter is on the cards.

electric windows are easy peasy. i need to look at my passenger one soon though, because its slow at the top, i think the seal is a bit ight or something, so when the door card is off, i'll get a few pics. pop outs are a pain. lol. but a good extra to have.

oh yea, changed the rear wiper arm for a fiat marrea, looks a lot smoother, will deffo get pics of my car up. its getting valeted next weekend, so will do then,

Yes please can we have a picture of the plug. iv tryed everyfink Thanks

i will try and find the link.

i have just got back from newquay. drove there and back, and a lot round cornwall, just over 900 miles in a week. she never missed a beat. loved it! the only thing was, on the way back, the blowers have decided to do the gay thing of only working on full chat, so any pointers at sorting that out would be greatly appreciated. saw a couple of people even having a closer look at my micra when i was on the campsite. made me proud :)

Back