• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

bartos new micra

my fuel regulator came to day :D

Image090.jpg

just gota work out how to fit the dam thing now

barto
yeh, take your p/r/v off, and replace it with the fitting, then pipe the new p/r/v in, with the outlet going into the return pipe

my wind deflectors came to day

also got some bonnet raisers made up

get some better pics 2moz in day light

Image101.jpg

what did you use to space the bonnet, been wanting to do this for ages!!! and also a tip with the wind deflectors, buy double sided tape cut little pieces and stick them along the edge that sits into the seal because that way theyre stuck on proper :p

i got a quote on a standard 1.0 si micra for £1000...but mine is modified so its alot more! polo os standard so should be about £1000

p.s congrats on passing your test! a step above me...lol your younger than me and have passed :(

i only have the rear lowerd 35mm and for some reason only the rear drivers side wheel seems to be scraping on the arch does anybody knw why this could be ?

its not the weight in the boot as the sub is on the left hand side

weird

my tyres are 205,50.15s

because your sat on the drivers side so its more likely to scrape and those are quite big tyres! the limit is about 195/50/15s for not rubbing.

05f0b867.jpg

under the hood,just need to paint rocker cover but 1 screw is rounded off :( gunna have to drill it out

what courlor are you painting the rocker cover? imo its hard to get a courlor that goes well with green. dark courlors suit green imo ;) i reckon anthersite, silver ish courlors would work well lol.

Really nice blog mate, enjoyed reading threw it :)

Wondering where u got your lowering springs from? ebay? If so can i have the link please :upside:

O and if you lower your car, do u need to buy a strut brace and panthod rod?

thanks krish i just bought the strut brace to make it look good lol i will find u the link out now for the springs

and i think i will just be doing the rocker cover black with silver writing not sure

05f0b867.jpg

under the hood,just need to paint rocker cover but 1 screw is rounded off :( gunna have to drill it out

I would advise either repairing or replacing the drivers side strut topmount due to the broken fixing, Matt could supply you with a replacement if required.

Are you going to use that AFPR which is currently bolted to the slam panel unconnected? If you are it would be good to mount it on the firewall, much safer there particularly in the event of an accident.......fuel on a hot manifold is not adviseable :)

im getting front springs fitted this Saturday :D

also think im going to the car diagnostic tested to get to the bottom of the fuel problem im having.

ive also altered the distributor cap tilted it but its made my crap setting off and no power up hills so need to alter it back :(

so going to hopefully get it all set up correctly

1.jpg

just had my car tuned at Ace tune

the timing was way out also my injectors are dirty !!

but there car is brilliant now no flat spots the power it there love it :D

iv bought some injector cleaner which i still need to put in the car hopefully will make it better on fuel aswell

i also got a print out

co - 0.05%
hc - 110ppm
co2 - 14.00%
02 - 1.69%
lamba - 1.078

also happy because the de-catt is on and its passed emissions

I have got a new shocker to replace the broken1 and i will be moveing the fuel reg thanks

Back