• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

oli's white micra

shero - cheers, i'm not sure. i think a wash will do it a big favour! just keep her looking tidy really, one of the front wings has a small bit of rust showing, so i need to sort that really. the bighit is mine :) i do a lot of mountain biking. i have 4 other bikes. lol.

j - i ordered my locking off ebay, so i never used a code or anything, i just removed the blank, got a key cut, and adapted it to fit, i think just leave a message when you place your order though, and they should be able to sort you out.

shero - cheers, i'm not sure. i think a wash will do it a big favour! just keep her looking tidy really, one of the front wings has a small bit of rust showing, so i need to sort that really. the bighit is mine :) i do a lot of mountain biking. i have 4 other bikes. lol.

j - i ordered my locking off ebay, so i never used a code or anything, i just removed the blank, got a key cut, and adapted it to fit, i think just leave a message when you place your order though, and they should be able to sort you out.

ok cheers m8

yea, pop outs where from the scrappers. if your getting some, dont forget to take out the window seals too, as they are different. they are a bit fiddly and a pain to fit, but a good upgrade. cheers for the comments.

yea, pop outs where from the scrappers. if your getting some, dont forget to take out the window seals too, as they are different. they are a bit fiddly and a pain to fit, but a good upgrade. cheers for the comments.

it may sound stupid but what car where they from? or doesnt it matter?

Cheef

Buy & Sell Member
Skirts. "Talk To Me" :D

DSC00247.jpg

Shero

Ex. Club Member
good stuff man, my white one has rust ob the front wigs too, ####in pain. nice work with the big hit, i used to do alot of freeridin and dh with a stinky, need 2 get back into it tho. Still ride trials which is a laff.

and 10 points for the skirts!!! :D

Seb_

Give me some frogs.
Site Supporter
Like the skirts too! Also keep the 16valve logo, I know many prefers to remove it but I find those stylish, I'd like to have one next to the doors, I only have one on the hatchback.

haha, yea, it is a pain, i will get round to sorting my little bit out soon. cheers, its good stuff, you should! i used to ride trials, first moto, then i got a monty. did ymsa series about 3 years ago, dont really do it now, just dh and freeride. and dj/4x on my sx....

yea, the skirts are a good addition, they really tidy up the edge of the car, and it seems to sit lower to the ground.

clear side repeaters to fit next, will post pics when they are done.

Shero

Ex. Club Member
good stuff man! i just use the onza to kick about now and again, not as much as i used to. yeh, wellim going down to glentress (plache at the scottish boders) theve got real good dh and a freeride park, so mabey it will inspire me to get a nu bike. lol.

but priorities first, cg13det! lol

sounds good.

this blog might be about drawing to a close. the side repeaters are on. but i am not keeping it for much longer. my sister is going to be having this car, and i am going to be getting something else. i have a grand ish budget. so any ideas welcome. i will be leaving the car pretty much as it is, so she will have a cool micra, but if there is any interest in the dash try, then i would sell. as i am sure the micra world will appreciate it more than she will......