New Micra Joining MSC

Heey guys
just a quick post to introduce myself to you all :)

so heyy im John :)
im 18 live in a small place called Halifax in West Yorkshire.
I own a very gorgeous red Nissan Micra K11 S 1996 1.0L 16V.
Its my very first car, and i must say i absolutly love it.
I don't have insurance for it at the moment, because its VERY expensive, cheapest i have got it is £3000 with a Black Box/Tracker, so if anyone knows any cheap car insurers please let me know :D.

I have edited my car...just a little bit, it has my very own aftermarket Kenwood MP3,WMA and AUX cd player :) with two aftermarket red Ministry Of Sound 9" subwoofers(on the back parcel shelf).
I have two Kenwood decals on the front bumper (next to the number plate).
This bit is kind of me being silly, but i quite like it but, i have a GTR badge on the front instead of my Nissan badge.

I also have down the sides of my doors more decals going in the Order of

OZ Racing
Sparco
Cobra
Brembo
Alpine

on the back between the rear window and boot window i have a Nurburgring decal (both sides)

My car also has a stock Spoiler :)

some Xenon sidelights and headlights :)

Soon for my car in the next few months or so, i am hopefully getting a aluminium air filter pipe, with a built in BOV, Custom made :D

And a ECU Racing chip along with a Cherry Bomb exhaust and muffler :D

At the moment i only have a very small, quite video of my car reving and redlining once, but soon in the next few days im going to make a long video to show everyone my decals on my car as well as the sound of my exhaust :)

I am very proud of my little stock exhaust, it makes a beautiful sound, and it rumbles too :D

Oh yeah i also forgot :) my car has some stock alloy wheels too 5 spokes :)

if you want to see my video of my exhaust rumbling, click here :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5e0Hj4b3Jo&context=C37ad6b6ADOEgsToPDskLbr7rAx1TALKge99XPIoqb

if you want to see pics of my car go here and look though my album :)

http://s1094.photobucket.com/albums/i450/_NOODLE_HEAD_/

Thanks MillHatchy
I see a LOT! of Micras around in my area like mine, and thought if i put them on it would stand out :) i also havnt updated this so just to let you know, i now also have the MSC Stickers, websites and logos on my car too :), got some new bright Xenon Headlights for it :) and a new horn :)

welcome to the MSC and Happy Micra owning. hope you manage to find a cheaper insurer soon. have you tried admiral they seamed quite good for me at the time?

Not a fan of stickers down the side, but I love the GTR badge on the front, it actually really suits the car (bizzarely enough!)

As per Tango3, defo try Admiral/Bell/Elephant my 1.0L was £2700 for my first year with some pretty crazy mods too.

Well, tbh iv only had my license around 6/7 months now and i have tried everywhere, i work at Tesco and even tried with my discount and it was still a LOT!, i was getting stupid quotes like £4000, £8000 and one even quoted me £16,000 which i laughed at them then put the phone down lol

but luckily my parents found me a good deal :), me as main driver, fully comp insurance no black box nothing for £2,500 :) so im happy with that atm :D

Back