what did you do to your micra today ?

Removed the bonnet catch support bracket on my beautiful March Cab and Hammerite Kurust proofed and paint coated it she is so hot l0l!

I really need help to name her now Steffi or Fizzy or bubbles or your suggestions please she is such fun and a dream to drive???

Cheers
Andy :)

^ This has literally been what FB has been like all day hahaha (thanks for the demo Jordan) love you too xxxx :L

Too many kids throwing the toys out of the pram when someone doesn't like their micra or agree with them, its a micra lol most people aren't gonna like them, but we all love our own so that's all that matters

Removed the bonnet catch support bracket on my beautiful March Cab and Hammerite Kurust proofed and paint coated it she is so hot l0l!

I really need help to name her now Steffi or Fizzy or bubbles or your suggestions please she is such fun and a dream to drive???

Cheers

Steffi is a better name Andy lol

Too many kids throwing the toys out of the pram when someone doesn't like their micra or agree with them, its a micra lol most people aren't gonna like them, but we all love our own so that's all that matters

Steffi is a better name Andy lol

Steffi she is then, everybody says she has a sexy toned tennis bottom lol! :D

Cheers

Who's got what now? And where are the pictures? Lol

Hi mate, I bought a mint condition very sexy March Cabriolet from my good mate davyboy she is now residing in luxury in a southern subtropical tax haven in the Channel Islands where she is much loved and worshiped like a goddess lol!

Cheers
Andy :D

Last edited:
Here's a few pics of sexy Steffi in the southern subtropical tax haven lol! :D
P6071341.JPG
P6071342.JPG

P6071344.JPG

With her sister Rouge 5
P6121355.JPG

P6121357.JPG

Cheers
Andy :D

Didn't like only having one key that starts the car, as when I changed my ecu it only came with one chip.
Got a new key made. £35. Good price I think.
Also started to mod another set of lights. This time with 8mm soft white LEDs.

came home from work and dad had started taking the yellow ones engine out, i done a few bits, took door off, ecu out, then put the quiet exhaust back on minty, straight pipes are too much haha

Nothing exciting just been looking after to old girl by painting the front crossmember with a bit Hammerite to help prevent rust. ( I'm not the best painter but it should do the job to stop that rust)

Was going to do oil/filter change but started raining. Hopefully weather sorts itself out and I can do it tonight.

upload_2015-6-20_15-8-25.png
upload_2015-6-20_15-8-38.png

I fitted a new drivers side tail light cluster to Rouge 5 and then refurbished March Cabriolet Steffi babe's bonnet catch support bar! She is so sexy had another offer to sell her today she is so such A list celeb here on the island, everybody says I did not know they made a Micra Cabriolet doing my head in! o_O

If you have a March Cab for sale please let me know and I will sell it for you for a small commission lol! :D

Cheers

I fitted a new drivers side tail light cluster to Rouge 5 and then refurbished March Cabriolet Steffi babe's bonnet catch support bar! She is so sexy had another offer to sell her today she is so such A list celeb here on the island, everybody says I did not know they made a Micra Cabriolet doing my head in! o_O

If you have a March Cab for sale please let me know and I will sell it for you for a small commission lol! :D

Cheers
Ha, ha, told you that would happen. Every time you go out, you'll get pestered - I was, and only drove her 3 times.

Also made an attempt on swapping my back box and bloody hell the K10 back box is such a pain in the arse... I mean look at the dam thing. I gave up so that's a job for some other time :L

Attachments

• 11226559_10205860958058168_785718907322937631_n.jpg
    11226559_10205860958058168_785718907322937631_n.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 303
Ordered up some parts...

Novice race x, FIA rain light and new seats as ours go out of date end the month. The old seats will be for sale soon though, complete with new seat side mounts. Seats with Micra and WRC history!

Ordered up some parts...

Novice race x, FIA rain light and new seats as ours go out of date end the month. The old seats will be for sale soon though, complete with new seat side mounts. Seats with Micra and WRC history!

Why the novice sticker and rain light? Going for rallycross?

Both! Our rally car has done everything from 12 cars to WRGB, now to go racing, also next event is autox, only really leaves rally x

Don't take this the wrong way....

I do my competition in rally and sprints nowadays for fun (if I win it's just more fun :p). Being able to do racing as well would be awesome, but surely the micra would just be too uncompetitive on track? Or to make it competitive you'd need to change the whole suspension set up between events?

Let me know how it goes, I'm tempted to strip mine back and turn it into a track car for next year!

This championship, is done in classes based on power to weight, so in theory we should do ok. Plus it is a two driver championship so we can share driving, which is ideal. Lower the suspension, fit the whiteline ARB's back and go and have some fun!

This championship, is done in classes based on power to weight, so in theory we should do ok. Plus it is a two driver championship so we can share driving, which is ideal. Lower the suspension, fit the whiteline ARB's back and go and have some fun!

Sounds pretty awesome!
I'll look into it :)

Both! Our rally car has done everything from 12 cars to WRGB, now to go racing, also next event is autox, only really leaves rally x
Great stuff. Always wondered how autox differs from Autosolos? That's the stuff we'll be doing in our micra when it's built, and we're trying to compete in as many events as we can

Stage rallying isn't too promising for me for next year. Need 2 seats, 2 pairs of harnesses, a HANS device and HANS capable helmet. £2000+ :(

Road rallying it is....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hans is going to be at least £400 for me, navigator will need one as well :/ might be taking a break, sell up and just buy a cheap **** trackday car

Hans is going to be at least £400 for me, navigator will need one as well :/ might be taking a break, sell up and just buy a cheap #### trackday car
Why £400? There are many variations of the HANS device now and some are a lot cheaper to do the same job!
I'm just going to do the odd road rally and maybe get something RWD for autotests/motorkhanas and the odd skid day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back