Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
uploadfromtaptalk1433970228502.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1433970308079.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1433970339251.jpg

By the power or gray skull !!

What's the story on this one then mate?

Or you gunna do a blog on the whole thing

Blog, I don't know tbh matey, Probs not. Its got a spec list like no other and I think its the fastest CG micra ever been I think. Unless I get told otherwise, I haven't heard anything which has more than this one. I can't add much to this lol, it's done. I cheated, but i have done enough modding to earn it I think.

Started looking for one :( can start my lessons in 2 months so gonna try get a K11 for my first car as I have found a clutch and a service kit in my tool box at work :) guess I'll do that when I get one haha

Blog, I don't know tbh matey, Probs not. Its got a spec list like no other and I think its the fastest CG micra ever been I think. Unless I get told otherwise, I haven't heard anything which has more than this one. I can't add much to this lol, it's done. I cheated, but i have done enough modding to earn it I think.

Power wise it may be done....

But there's still the bodywork you could massively improve on! :p

ah I remember seeing that at santapod japshow 2011 chris when the guy was trying to sell it n had a spec list on his window of multiple pages :)
glad its found a good owner :cool:

ah I remember seeing that at santapod japshow 2011 chris when the guy was trying to sell it n had a spec list on his window of multiple pages :)
glad its found a good owner :cool:
Its had a huge amount of work since which is cool. Hopefully I can iron out the last of the issues

Bought today semi-synthetic oil, new oil filter, new magnetic sump plug and washer, new spark plugs, new air filter, new wiper blades and also ordered new front bumper leg ends for my March Cabriolet!

It's going to be a very busy weekend for me lol! o_O

Cheers
Andy :D

spent the last week in italy, micras everywhere, loads of 1.3's and saw a few super s', mostly in pretty bad shape lol they all seem to play bumper cars over there

few of these things too i thought were pretty nice
11250994_10153038993452753_4263014623007411368_n.jpg

yeah the first one http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=160760293304&alt=web :) I want them on my drivers side and passagers so i'll need one stricker 16VALVE & the other one backwards won't I? EVLVE61 so it goes on car side the same?

Back