what did you do to your micra today ?

• Refitted the sump guard with an extra set of 4mm brackets to give it more strength
  • Fitted nightbreaker bulbs
  • Sorted out the wiring for the roof lights
  • More sponsor stickers (yay sponsors!)
  • Ordered new windscreen (and tyres, and rims, Thanks Matt!)
Still todo:
* flush coolant (maybe buy new hoses & clips as the old ones are pretty nasty and rusted... will probably break when I try to unscrew them)
* new battery
* fit tyres
* TEST!!!

Change the coolant to Fuchs high performance suppose to last 5 years lovey pink colour lol. Also gave the old girl a wash.

image.jpg

Swapped Rouge 5's uncomfortable worn out seat for a nearly new second hand one that matches her interior trim! What a difference much more comfy for the old back and it looks like it's straight out of the showroom lol! :D

Cheers
Andy :)

Can anyone help me out I'm looking looking to get some 14" alloys for my k11 and was wondering what would go straight on car?
What are the centre bore & stud pattern measurements?

Id love some banded steels myself but i have never seen any over here in NI, Pretty useless for micra related things over here, but hey makes my car more special because its the only one like it about

I think you can send your steels away to some company and they do it for you, someone else could maybe give you more info on this?

Hi,
Ordered new ventilated discs, calliper seals and pads for "Steffi" March Cab and also took the 1998 Nissan Micra alloy wheels that I got for her to the wheel medic to be refurbished, also replaced her 1998 Sanyo door speakers (driver units were worn) with Nissan Micra 2002 speakers and what a difference! Also ordered the last bit of shiny bling (chrome insert rear reg light holder thingy) for Rouge 5 lol! o_O

Cheers
Andy :D

went scrappy to get new heater switch as my clip snapped when i was wiring in my horn, asked about the 1.3 they just got in, want £100 for box and engine and £30 for non nats ecu, the temptation to get rid or see if they part ex my cg10 is unreal, going to end up getting a CG13 for the sunny anyway, and they're pretty hard to get hold of, got all the shafts and everything off the yellow one so literally box and block...

Back