what did you do to your micra today ?

Had a nice 86 mile drive from Lancaster to Durham sadly I came home to a speeding ticket from 17 days ago
image.jpg

I removed Steffi Cab's front ventilated disc's and brakes and discovered the Blue Print replacement pads I bought are a totally different size also not sure about the calliper seal kit but the new disc's are ok, also on a spare obsolete tail reg plate light/handle thingy test sprayed plastic chrome blingy paint lol! :confused:

Andy :D

think, B is for battery and D is for a warning light.
i think its that not sure ;)
On the altarnator it's only got 2 connectors which is D + and B + so where is my ground or is that grounded on the body, Micra has orange wire, and a red thick wire, also 1 more for the light

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Went for MOT today, passed with no advisories :)
The chap told me that it is maybe the cleanest he has seen for a long time lol
Poor micra is gonna have a busy night life
Today the menu has to put my alpine, remove side strips and maybe put the whiteline rear arb?
After that go to watch the rally at Bala tnght :)
Happy days

I read that it was only valid two weeks after the offence? I may be wrong
I read that aswell but they said they sent it out to previous owner on the 10th by mistake as i've just bought car. don't know what I'm going to get as I was doing 55 in a 40 zone my ****ty sat nav actually says the roads a 50 but signs say its a 40. I should of been paying more extension. hopefully i'll get course as its my first affence but im expecting points as I was 15 mph over :(

I read that aswell but they said they sent it out to previous owner on the 10th by mistake as i've just bought car. don't know what I'm going to get as I was doing 55 in a 40 zone my ####ty sat nav actually says the roads a 50 but signs say its a 40. I should of been paying more extension. hopefully i'll get course as its my first affence but im expecting points as I was 15 mph over :(
Don't worrie I was doing 59 on 40 mph and I didn't get nothing only this course offer

On the altarnator it's only got 2 connectors which is D + and B + so where is my ground or is that grounded on the body, Micra has orange wire, and a red thick wire, also 1 more for the light

not sure, not had a micra to play with for about 3 years :eek:

went scrappy and asked about cg13 again, £200, engine, box, ecu and they get it out for me.... think ill wait for a whole car again, then put standard seats back in and my had hits the roof again :( but it means sunny gets fixed so good cause.

went scrappy to get new heater switch as my clip snapped when i was wiring in my horn, asked about the 1.3 they just got in, want £100 for box and engine and £30 for non nats ecu, the temptation to get rid or see if they part ex my cg10 is unreal, going to end up getting a CG13 for the sunny anyway, and they're pretty hard to get hold of, got all the shafts and everything off the yellow one so literally box and block...

That's how much I paid for my cg13 from my local breakers no gearbox tho but it was from an auto so going to use my cg10 box :)

d454be79bcc1f0d76b1fc13b543ee0ac.jpg
f6b70c3ffab56f18480993251d2eec5f.jpg
cce1206d77aa98398fd4b0c7f5b97f33.jpg
ab9f020737f67df86473685a145b049e.jpg
25c37ecfb31956b7b196a11f583b1548.jpg
fitted a pulsar gtir 255 fuel pump it was slim but got packings on and tie wrapped it, new wires fitted all in tight in tank

fitted a pulsar gtir 255 fuel pump it was slim but got packings on and tie wrapped it, new wires fitted all in tight in tank

Please tell me you are going to put some heatshrink around those wires!!!:eek:
one spark and boom!!! they are in the fuel tank after all!

Also I wouldn't be tempted to use insulation tape as the petrol will just dissolve the glue. ie I think you'll have de-solder your joins to put some heatshrink on.;)

Please tell me you are going to put some heatshrink around those wires!!!:eek:
one spark and boom!!! they are in the fuel tank after all!

Also I wouldn't be tempted to use insulation tape as the petrol will just dissolve the glue. ie I think you'll have de-solder your joins to put some heatshrink on.;)
Yeh it was heat shrink that's a old pic it's all in tank and tape was off just rechecking thanks

Back