what did you do to your micra today ?

ahyvuben.jpg

Jury is out to if I like them or not... thought I'd try them out, fitted new manifold also...

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

lowered the front all the way down, tried on xxrs and some big big big dished wheels going on my mates stupidly low yaris, snow foamed it for first time, polished it again, scraped and bottomed out and made sparks, got told my cars getting entertaining and enjoyable to look at, parked on a slope and made my sully toy on the front look like it was stand up and primered the spoiler again, tomorrows plans are to spray the spoiler and look at doing some bumper modifications

Widtd: put the sound deadening pads in and refitted the carpet and front seats. Took all day to get the seats in and refit the plastics.
I'll be getting more pads for the back and ill be making a hardboard cutout of the boot to give a steady base for the shag pile lol :D

Pics of the deadening pads.

1397436075174.jpg

Pic of the back that needs to be covered

1397436133341.jpg

Attachments

• 1397436099065.jpg
    1397436099065.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 233
Took the Subaru seat bottoms off to check how easily they'll fit to the micra sliders....and £1.10 in change came bouncing out! Multi Win!

Anyways, the Micra seat base will fit perfectly inside the subaru seat base frame...it's like they were made to be together...just need to drill holes for the seatbelt clip and run a threaded bar through the front tube to hold it all together...

Sent from the Magpie's magical nest using Tapatalk

Oooo ill be remembering this :p I want nicer seats but bucket seats dig into me :/ Hmmm tempting :L x

Thankyou :D I've been saying to Tom for adddddddges that I really like the black and red ones and that I need them in my life :D just thought fudge be way to wide :L xx

Just removed the boot-lid service panel in the hope that it'll finally kill that infuriating rattling. Trying to remove those awful plastic trim screws is a nightmare.

Weve got lots of odd clips and spares if you need anything bud.
Youve got the whole club behind you in sorting Charlie out.
Cant wait for updates im glad your possibly feeling the love again!

tom do you have a single e-clip for locking the heater control outer cable?

WDIDT?

Drove to a friend garage and asked his opinion on how replace CV joint. He told me that, I might damage the retainer clip a the end of drive-shaft since I don't have the experience requited and the Micra is very hard to do!!

Came back and am thinking do I have to do it myself with the help of everyone here or shall I take to a garage?

Regards

WDID (At the weekend) and today.....

Lots of jobs to the MGZR road car, mostly service and rust prevention stuff.
To the rally car

- New fuel filter, only been on just under a year looks like this....

BlL_5AYIIAE_e25.jpg:large

I guess running low fuel levels on events most of the time leads to picking up lots of dirt! Will be making the fuel filter a 6 month timed service item rather a year....

Also fitted new wipers, and tried to fit the indicator stalk which I got, but found out although it was from another '95 car it was different :( However found the right one with the correct part number of fleabay today and ordered it up.

Also found answers to my questions from last week.

a) The valves in the CGA3 head are the same unless it doesn't have removable shims.
b) The bigger master cylinder to use is from a P10 Primaera 93-95 2.0 non-abs - anyone got one for sale ?

Best bit about road rallying is the fact the Navigator gets the credit rather than the driver.
Nice to step away from very competitive rallying for a change :)

1397488184204.jpg

Provisions made in H701 for some more in 2014 with my new navigator :)

What splitter is that?

Genuine Nismo splitter

Weve got lots of odd clips and spares if you need anything bud.
Youve got the whole club behind you in sorting Charlie out.
Cant wait for updates im glad your possibly feeling the love again!

Cheers I'll let you know when I start putting her back together :)

Any ideas where I can get these number plate lights?

I have a set with wiring :)

Starting to look better now, took my time with this one and has come out pretty reasonable. A few angles on the cuts to change... then a new template and I think I will be there. What I have found is - if you can find a design on a suitable material, and the size is
001_zps6c5ae2ee.jpg
correct... you can have what you want as your fascia. Only 3 more different fascia templates to make :eek: but my cutting skills are improving...very easy to make a mistake. One slip with the knife and the fascia is a throw away.

Starting to look better now, took my time with this one and has come out pretty reasonable. A few angles on the cuts to change... then a new template and I think I will be there. What I have found is - if you can find a design on a suitable material, and the size is
001_zps6c5ae2ee.jpg
correct... you can have what you want as your fascia. Only 3 more different fascia templates to make :eek: but my cutting skills are improving...very easy to make a mistake. One slip with the knife and the fascia is a throw away.

Would be good if you could approach a laser cutting company with a 2d design template... Probably a bit fancy for you though :p give them the actual fascia and I'm sure they could cut some on a laser cutter fairly cheaply, and they could engrave numbers so you don't have to cut out around the ones on the Rev counter/speedo

Would be good if you could approach a laser cutting company with a 2d design template... Probably a bit fancy for you though :p give them the actual fascia and I'm sure they could cut some on a laser cutter fairly cheaply, and they could engrave numbers so you don't have to cut out around the ones on the Rev counter/speedo
I went to the only laser cutters around here and they were to busy. I have sourced another one locally, but have not been able to get a reply yet. Too fancy for me MMMMWAH!!!!!
If I sharpen up my cutting skills, then cutting the template isn't to bad, I have started with the most difficult one imo.

Back