what did you do to your micra today ?

Depends where you import the lights from :) some places charge a lot more, and you may have to import them yourself (if you mean the Japanese boot lights)

Whenever you post I think @Jen319 has posted...

A show of nissan force at work

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 274
New tyre arrived today and being fitted today win!
Shes booked in for MOT on 22nd.
Had a look underneath and she looks solid enough.
Cv joints are knocking but boots are intact.

Messed around with this today, it maybe the final bit when the sunrays are cut out around the detail.
Also cut out another template... no piccy though...pretty much on the money, happy to go with it.
001_zpsb939f9b3.jpg

Yeah...massively....he was a plucky little fella...

Still, if I can pick up another K11 for £400 ish, I can transfer all my fancy bits over and start again.... oh and sell the rest....

Damn, so sorry to hear this. I can't believe it cos your is late facelift k11 model. Rust come everywhere nowadays FFS. My mum's tempest got worst bodywork but it's rust free as solid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah.... luckily, it's not my primary mode of transport (that's the DRZ, yeah...) and I've still got a decent wodge of $$$ left from my bonus... so it'd make sense to pick up another K11 and do some swapping of bits... (Blurple only had 45k on the clock.....so young....such a waste)

Plus, the tax was due at the end of the month...so, effectively, I've saved some £££ there....

Ho hum...

That's true I suppose. If you bought another K11 for £400, then scrapped Blurple, you'd end up better off by however much you got for the shell.

Can I have the rear wiper? ;)

That's true I suppose. If you bought another K11 for £400, then scrapped Blurple, you'd end up better off by however much you got for the shell.

Can I have the rear wiper? ;)

This is exactly what I was thinking... the engine alone's gotta be worth £100...and that rear wiper, probably about £400...

Nice find magpie. Good luck for getting another micra. When you found any good micra so you must inspect everything before you buy it. There is a thread about inspect everything iirc.

Nice find magpie. Good luck for getting another micra. When you found any good micra so you must inspect everything before you buy it. There is a thread about inspect everything iirc.

I only joined MSC after I bought Blurple... but you know, it's all learnin'

Back