what did you do to your micra today ?

Thought about it on the way home...then discussed it with my better half...

It would be excitipuss to go and get another micra....but it's a lot of work to swap bits over (work that i've already done)...I might just bite the bullet and get him sorted...he's low mileage and mechanically sound...plus, I kind of like his bluey purple face...

At least then it's done and I can waxoyl the hell out of him so it doesn't happen again...

What's the general consensus?

Sent from the Magpie's magical nest using Tapatalk

It would be excitipuss to go and get another micra....but it's a lot of work to swap bits over (work that i've already done)...I might just bite the bullet and get him sorted...he's low mileage and mechanically sound...plus, I kind of like his bluey purple face...

At least then it's done and I can waxoyl the hell out of him so it doesn't happen again...

Bluey is a nice colour, keep it :)

I noticed last week that there was a puddle under mums front O/S bumper, turns out her washer bottle has sprung a leak *facepalm*

It's currently sat with one grill missing and jacked up still.

Although we still haven't picked up a new washer bottle Dad fitted new auxiliary belts while he had the chance ^_^

She's borrowing my baby to get to work tomorrow <_<

I was making some stickers for a mate's trooper... so did this to mine...

IMG_20140416_120203_zps4zixh49n.jpg

3e3e7adu.jpg
2e9y8e4e.jpg
e6a7e3a9.jpg

Crumpled chassis at rear

Rear quarter bent in
Boot bashed in

Rear bumper cracked and that took the full front of the crash!

He drove off and luckily police just turned the corner saw him speeding off. Got his reg anyhow and found the car and owner and not insured!
me5a5e5u.jpg

But a post event drink is obligatory. Haven't done a scatter for agessssss

My grandad is probably still in the pub. Was good fun! My exhaust is rattling like a b*tch and the car is stinking but for the sake of £15 fuel and £5 each to enter it's great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My grandad is probably still in the pub. Was good fun! My exhaust is rattling like a b*tch and the car is stinking but for the sake of £15 fuel and £5 each to enter it's great!

Good on him :p

Its all easily sorted.
I think the grassroots events are best sometimes. They're great fun in a totally unprepared car. Take a prepped one and they get too serious which isn't the idea

Wish I only user £15 of fuel on an event.. nearer 40

Good on him :p

Its all easily sorted.
I think the grassroots events are best sometimes. They're great fun in a totally unprepared car. Take a prepped one and they get too serious which isn't the idea

Wish I only user £15 of fuel on an event.. nearer 40

I had to drive 45 minutes to my grandads house and back. The start was only a mile from his house though. Did about 110 miles since leaving my house, about 40-50 miles on the actual scatter I'd say.

Just a generalised figure for a 40-50 mile scatter :p I put £20 in and my grandad put more in once we finished so I have no idea how much I used. But I could easily do a 40-50 mile scatter twice on £15. The journey there and back was the problem!

Last edited:
Just a generalised figure :p I put £20 in and my grandad put more in once we finished so I have no idea how much I used. But I could easily do a 40-50 mile scatter twice on £15. The journey there and back was the problem!

Pfft you and your mpg... I prefer my mph :p... I don't. . I just drive... but it sounded cool in my head

Mum didn't use my car in the end.... as it's " too precious"
:rolleyes:

Bless her...dad drove her there, I picked her up ^_^

I did get an in-car camera today, but I'm not sure it's gonna do the business (it was stupidly cheap):oops:
I've had it on charge for 12 hours (as recomended) and it still won't turn on for more than 5 seconds without saying battery low
.....I think I'm gonna try a different charger, if that doesn't work it's going back :(

Just dropped the Micra off for its MOT retest. Also insured it last night, a smidge under 500quid with the Mrs as a named driver so she can learn to drive in it..

Even though I have told Mildred many time in going to burn her or scrap her I couldn't do it :( id never be able to replace her :( x

Even though I have told Mildred many time in going to burn her or scrap her I couldn't do it :( id never be able to replace her :( x

Yeah, when I got home and saw his little Blurpley face looking up at me from the driveway ...and he said "Daddy, is the man going to make me better?"...I just hugged him and said "Yes, son. Yes."

...actually, that might not have happened.

I pictured this like a cartoon... and you destroyed the moment with the sentence that followed

...that's how it was in my head though.

Although, I thought the bloke from the garage was just going to pop the keys through my front door....so when I came round the corner on the drz, I was somewhat surprised to see Blurple in front of the garage...(and then a bit annoyed because I had to move him to get the bike past)...

...that's how it was in my head though.

Although, I thought the bloke from the garage was just going to pop the keys through my front door....so when I came round the corner on the drz, I was somewhat surprised to see Blurple in front of the garage...(and then a bit annoyed because I had to move him to get the bike past)...

Sell the bike = no need to move car ;)

Back