what did you do to your micra today ?

Honda or MX5
Is that the only thing you people know how to move up to?

'Sent from my bed using paper planes'
Damn it. You got there first. Yeah you are a micra so obviously flaud from birth. So Honda or mx5 are your only choices

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Damn it. You got there first. Yeah you are a micra so obviously flaud from birth. So Honda or mx5 are your only choices

It's true though.
If you're leaving us at least be creative about it ;)

Well Chris, there's not much I haven't owned or driven, and I can tell you they don't come any better than these little gems.
You move on and enjoy your new motors, but, you'll never forget how good these things are,and how reliable and cheap they are to run. I get told regularly I drive a granny car, don't care, Get ready for some garage bills LOL
You go enjoy yourself, do it for you.... not for others.
PS If you want to go sideways, and be out in the open....drink 10 pints and walk home... I do - every Friday;)

To be fair I wouldn't mind an mx5 huzzy or like a Silvia... In fact I think I would have more fun sideways.

Sorry XXXX:D, that was aimed at Mr Huzzey, my fault...not clear enough:( I had a silvia, now that's a quick motor - go for it.
Yeah I am watching you rude boy.. With your drum and bass... Being all whipper snapperish like. I am watching you focker..

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah but i get alot, ALOT of hate for it and ive had enough, i want some thing cool and sideways

haters-gonna-hate-batman.jpg

I think it's sad that you have to consider buying a new car just because some spotty teenage #### said it was a little bit rubbish. Stuff em.
Micra nation yo

Says the person who never even drove their micra properly before buying a shedaru

Moved up a pace today, second stage template, needs fine tuning ,,,, but not far off what I will be happy with. Going to find the laser cutter place tomorrow and see what they can do.
Also messed around with the imperial Japanese military flag fascia - which one ????
DSCN1645_zps3462b332.jpg

DSCN1641_zps189ef293.jpg

DSCN1643_zps9ca32550.jpg

There going to look brilliant :) x

What's wrong with a micra really?
They're small reliable hatchbacks with a few mods to make em our own
Nobody in this day n age has a lot of money and is lumbered with whatever they can afford or parents can afford.

I went from H701 to a celica GT4 and spent alot of money on it because I could at the time. The luxury, power and comfort was brilliant but I still missed the epic fun my little rock a boat dinky dodgem was. It was easier to park. All parts were a tenth of the price. It drank less fuel.
I could sell it on because of the crap I get for mine
Oh it's covered in stickers it looks crap
You think its fast because it has a bonnet vent
Its pointless its always in bits
Blah blah blah
I built it how I wanted it. May noy have turned out how I wanted in some respects but I still think its cooler than a car I spent nearly £10,000 on.. sometimes things are worth more than money. The things I've learnt from it are what lead me where I am today
And the only person's opinion I care about is my own. Its my car and I'll build it how I want to. No "copying" or "doing it because so n so did"... doing it because I want to or in some cases, need to. I've had it planned many many years ahead I even bothered here

Huzzey ignore the "haters" they're clearly jealous of the fun you have in your car. But when you upgrade buy what you bloody like

What's wrong with a micra really?
They're small reliable hatchbacks with a few mods to make em our own
Nobody in this day n age has a lot of money and is lumbered with whatever they can afford or parents can afford.

I went from H701 to a celica GT4 and spent alot of money on it because I could at the time. The luxury, power and comfort was brilliant but I still missed the epic fun my little rock a boat dinky dodgem was. It was easier to park. All parts were a tenth of the price. It drank less fuel.
I could sell it on because of the crap I get for mine
Oh it's covered in stickers it looks crap
You think its fast because it has a bonnet vent
Its pointless its always in bits
Blah blah blah
I built it how I wanted it. May noy have turned out how I wanted in some respects but I still think its cooler than a car I spent nearly £10,000 on.. sometimes things are worth more than money. The things I've learnt from it are what lead me where I am today
And the only person's opinion I care about is my own. Its my car and I'll build it how I want to. No "copying" or "doing it because so n so did"... doing it because I want to or in some cases, need to. I've had it planned many many years ahead I even bothered here

Huzzey ignore the "haters" they're clearly jealous of the fun you have in your car. But when you upgrade buy what you bloody like
Daaaammm straight!!!

Weirdly, no-one takes the mick out of Blurple....it could be because they know I have a bike too though...but even the SX boys at work think it's brilliant...they're always on at me about engine swaps...

Sent from the Magpie's magical nest using Tapatalk

The only hate I get at the moment is from my corsa owning friend.. says it all really, hardly like he's entitled to an opinion!

Yeah I am watching you rude boy.. With your drum and bass... Being all whipper snapperish like. I am watching you focker..

My apologies to you sir Chris for that post, I was merely using your old monogram that used to be below you avatar. Seems it was misinterpreted, it was intended light heartedly. So my apologies to you, the moderators and all on the forum.

Had a nightmare removing the o/s spot in the Super-S bumper. The threaded clip had snapped and was just spinning. Got it off eventually, would probably have been faster to take the bumper off though!

The reflector was very discolored and rusty, so I stuck some baking foil over it. Doesn't stand up to close scrutiny obviously, but the two spots match much better now.

1493204_10152344213780921_4293170395584883374_n.jpg

Got the car ready and on the trailer for Sunday :)
raqa5yva.jpg

Also lolin at how much weight is on the back of my dads car with tools/spares and the trailer.
6ary9u8y.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My apologies to you sir Chris for that post, I was merely using your old monogram that used to be below you avatar. Seems it was misinterpreted, it was intended light heartedly. So my apologies to you, the moderators and all on the forum.
I know mate there was no issue I found it hilarious . so I quoted meet the fockers film. And added the drum and bass. For the fact, I bet that it would be the last thing you would listen to. Calm down you have cause no offence to anyone. I like you more cause you out right called me what you did.. Because I am LOL

Back