what did you do to your micra today ?

My mats turned up :)
5604fe5e-49bb-2c77.jpg

So, I am going to get some wheels for the auto micra and am now searching for a new project car. Seen a few. See how it goes.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

WDID to my micra today? Got locked in by my friends taking my key and pushing the lock button from outside, climbed from the drivers seat, into the back, into the boot and used the emergency release to free myself.

In my K11 I could have just flicked the door switch and been out in seconds, but I suppose this way is more secure incase someone just puts your window in to try and gain access.

WDID to my micra today? Got locked in by my friends taking my key and pushing the lock button from outside, climbed from the drivers seat, into the back, into the boot and used the emergency release to free myself.

In my K11 I could have just flicked the door switch and been out in seconds, but I suppose this way is more secure incase someone just puts your window in to try and gain access.

This makes me smile :D

here,s the other 2 :)

View attachment 20552
View attachment 20553

it just goes to show that the stock injector durations and stock fuelpump are capable of fueling @ 10:1 + a/f/r,s and 130hp eh :cool:
i might have overdone the enrichment with the 35mm restrictor plate under the t/b (which gives the wot tps signal when effectively only at half throttle)

View attachment 20554

some of us on here post up all our findings, for the benefit of the micra community (warts and all) ;)
could maybe try turning the sensor on the TB instead of the restrictor. not sure what else this would affect fueling wise at partial throttle though.

could maybe try turning the sensor on the TB instead of the restrictor. not sure what else this would affect fueling wise at partial throttle though.
i think it would only have a very limited effect ed tbh (10% maybe ?) i did try it once :)
i,m gonna get the green injectors i saw last week (230cc iirc)

cyl 3 & 4 getting a bit cosy there :D
and made it sound like a subaru :eek: had it been 2 opposing cyls i maybe could have got home lol :)
WDIDT ? went bosch injector hunting again :)
found some 176cc light blue toyota 1.8 ones, some white 208cc mazda ones, and the green 227cc mitsubishi ones
i,ll probably try the green ones, coz these QG red 199cc ones are making it pull like a CG10det currently :(

Stick with it frank, you'l have it pulling like a skyline before you know it xD,

WDIDT:Buying loads of stuff for the tubby build, front cut out grill and FSE FPR/BoostValve arrived today,
(Stacking loads of car bits under my bed is fun!!)

Wheres the car now ed? From what i remember it was kristians wald kitted one?

i believe I'm using the turbo bits from it, with afew improvements soon.
i originally brought the entire setup from a guy on ebay who parted it out from a car that was damaged, and could've been kristians cos the turbp parts looks exactly the same as in his old blog

Just pumped up a completely flat 185/50 16 tyre on the SR with a Specialized track pump. My arms feel distinctly jelly-like :confused:.

after having the engine sat around in my garage for about 5 months and getting back in last thursday, turned the key for the first time today, started first time :p was pleased to say the least :D

Best motors ever!

Never fails to amaze me how reliable these engines are actually, my previous car was much newer than my micra and was an absolute pig to start (3cl 973cc corsa :s ) but the micra boots up first time every time all year round :) must be some japanese magic... (or maybe just that the ecu isnt so diabolical like the corsa...)

Got some more tax, and got a bumpstrip fail! im halfway through doing it now.. but it seems to of got a bit dry as i took it off before holiday and its peeling the paint slightly -_- Can blatently tell where it was now, anything i can do?

Got some more tax, and got a bumpstrip fail! im halfway through doing it now.. but it seems to of got a bit dry as i took it off before holiday and its peeling the paint slightly -_- Can blatently tell where it was now, anything i can do?

Are they just held on with that rubbery sealant stuff like the spoilers? Mate of mine said he used spirits to get his off but im not sure if that might harm the paint more?

My K11 sat in a garage for 3 years and started first click with nothing but a jump box for assistance. Well, second attempt as the first time we connected the jump cables the alarm went off continuously and the immobiliser armed itself, pushing the button did nothing to save our ears. Once we'd got that sorted, first click :p

fixed my bodged front pipe to find the joint between the manifold and cat is leaking :/ sick will get there eventually :) steering wheel boss ordered too :)

fixed my bodged front pipe to find the joint between the manifold and cat is leaking :/ sick will get there eventually :) steering wheel boss ordered too :)

I may have found a exhaust tip... I refused to put it on. As it seems to me its sacrilege. Don't look half bad. Too much of an angle?
5604fe5e-fa54-7253.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Took my Fumoto oil change valve off the SR and refitted the standard drain plug (sorry George) in the pissing rain - fun :confused:.

They are pretty cool but you still get covered in oil changing the filter so fairly useless. Saves trecking to Nissan for a drain washer each time though :).

Ahaa, the nobility visiting my humble little website, I feel so humble and privileged :D. They add about an extra 3/4" of hang down on the HR16DE sump:

11.png

Yeah, the Fumoto valve is off the 160SR. The car you saw at Japfest was my new diesel K12 :).

I've just changed the oil and filter on the diesel Micra - pig of a job :eek:. Bloggy bit on my website in an hour or so...

Back