what did you do to your micra today ?

Oh_no_you_didn't.gif

What the heck happened there Jen o_O ?!
Got another set of wheels, once in the care of learner drivers :p
That's the worst one of the 4.
Sanding back to get rid of scratches and top layer of lacquer to be painted black'n'shiny like ^_^

I've done 2 so far, as the rain cleared up.
Only doing 5 now, not 6, as the one I thought would be number 6 isn't bad enough to be refurbished after all.
If that makes sense?

The 5th wheel, an original that came with the car, is much darker than the new ones...So it's a good thing I'm painting them as they're the wrong silver colour not the grey anyway LOL
still ...a bargain at £26 each, eh?

Got another set of wheels, once in the care of learner drivers :p
That's the worst one of the 4.
Sanding back to get rid of scratches and top layer of lacquer to be painted black'n'shiny like ^_^

I've done 2 so far, as the rain cleared up.
Only doing 5 now, not 6, as the one I thought would be number 6 isn't bad enough to be refurbished after all.
If that makes sense?

The 5th wheel, an original that came with the car, is much darker than the new ones...So it's a good thing I'm painting them as they're the wrong silver colour not the grey anyway LOL
still ...a bargain at £26 each, eh?
You dont love me enough to reply but you will Guy... favouritism lol.

What the wheels btw? and size? I am thinking of buying some alloys for the daily which look OEM but nice.

You dont love me enough to reply but you will Guy... favouritism lol.

What the wheels btw? and size? I am thinking of buying some alloys for the daily which look OEM but nice.
They're the same as what i have already.
16" OEM sport/sr/tekna k12 alloy wheels

I love you, mostly :D
...besides @Guy s car is shiny and yet dirty, just like mine :p
Dirty dci FTW!

They're the same as what i have already.
16" OEM sport/sr/tekna k12 alloy wheels

I love you, mostly :D
...besides @Guy s car is shiny and yet dirty, just like mine :p
Dirty dci FTW!
Well 16s won't fit on the micra. Was hoping they were 15s.

Mostly... Lol. On and off. No different from my girlfriend. Haha.

Ur both dirty diesels... I am a beautiful petrol head.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Ha, ha, Chris. Jen and I are diesel bro's... :cool:. Well we would be if she was a male instead of an attractive female :p .

Aaah, the old trenching shovel. Never turn your back on anyone wielding one... :p. You doing any of the shows this year Jen?

:p. You doing any of the shows this year Jen?
Not sure, I missed so much of JAE it was a little disappointing :(
...and it rained to top it all off.

If there was a show closer to me I'd be more likely to.

Still wanna go to another south meet (eg: reading gate) ;)

Edit: driving gloves a must :p

If you wear them driving gloves I think there will be issues. Guy will be joining us won't you, for the south meet? Jae is great for getting people together. But I do think we can have just as much fun with some more meets during the summer. We need a camping week or something this summer. I will be discussing some stuff over with @James ... I bet he has forgotten.

But I do think we can have just as much fun with some more meets during the summer. We need a camping week or something this summer. I will be discussing some stuff over with @James ... I bet he has forgotten.

This was a "hot" topic at JAE wasn't it :)

Except we were all still frozen

But but... all those glorious tasty cakes was the highlight of my weekend. Therefore you need to make it this year :D

Won 7 micra wheels and tyres on fleabay for £35 - fiver a piece, two tyres are like new and other should all be legal :grinning: - oh and I should be collecting them on the way to the rally this afternoon so no real collection costs.

Won 7 micra wheels and tyres on fleabay for £35 - fiver a piece, two tyres are like new and other should all be legal :grinning: - oh and I should be collecting them on the way to the rally this afternoon so no real collection costs.
...and I thought mine were a bargain!...
Nice one ;)

Edit:
But but... all those glorious tasty cakes was the highlight of my weekend. Therefore you need to make it this year :D

....you know what?...

I don't think I've baked since JAE :eek:

Magpie, at the risk of being told to bugger off to the TOST thread, here's my Renthal chainring:

chainring_cranks.png

Come over 'ere and say that :D ! And in my defense, I did post a car work related picture on this thread yesterday...

Don't worry McMicra, no hair-dressering going on here, it's a 1x9 mountain bike :D. It's my latest thing, done 1,850 miles since last June (mainly road based...). Full spec here:

Don't worry McMicra, no hair-dressering going on here, it's a 1x9 mountain bike :D. It's my latest thing, done 1,850 miles since last June (mainly road based...). Full spec here:
Jesus... Could never imagine doing that many miles on a bike

Back