what did you do to your micra today ?

So, my mate from college picked up a blue K11A today! I believe he's on the forum now.... @fujiwaraben .... Maybe?

Anyways, went for a drive and christened his car the dirty way!
y9ypepeb.jpg

bara6yze.jpg

2e9ytasy.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I picked up my Micra today and went out for a drive with Jordan27, and i got too say driving a Micra is much better than i imagined, although you do have to downshift alot on hills!

Ah don't worry I know Chris all too well he caught me at the wrong time that was all. As I did him.
He loves me really

Sure I'll help out where I can :)
I love how we are getting the **** ripped out of us for communicating. Next time I have an issue with you Andy I am going to tell everyone but you. Then Bitch and moan. Slag you of and all that Gubbins

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

I love how we are getting the #### ripped out of us for communicating. Next time I have an issue with you Andy I am going to tell everyone but you. Then Bitch and moan. Slag you of and all that Gubbins

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
Its a forum.... I will find you :oops::D

Removed all the nuts/bolts/jubilee clips etc I've been squirreling away in the boot. Must weigh about 7.5-10kg! Hehe

WDIDT?...
well...I started...with the worst wheel...happy with my rubbing down....so far

IMG_20140328_145845_zps0523568a.jpg

then it began to rain...I know...I'm a pansie :rolleyes:

...to be continued ;)

EDIT:
did I mention that these wheels used to be on a driving instructors car? *facepalm*

boolocks
WDIDT?...
well...I started...with the worst wheel...happy with my rubbing down....so far

IMG_20140328_145845_zps0523568a.jpg

then it began to rain...I know...I'm a pansie :rolleyes:

...to be continued ;)

EDIT:
did I mention that these wheels used to be on a driving instructors car? *facepalm*

Dude, come on.. get on!

Today I toyed with the idea of losing some weight on my road car.. But then want to keep it practical at the same time.

Maybe I should just collect the KG's of change that collect under every rear seat :p

Back