what did you do to your micra today ?

I Reserve the right for @SirChris to use this if you fail @MicraPRO

Son_i_am_disappoint.gif

big big big clean then went to bristol meet, saw all the same pooey rotas and all the same pooey chitreon Cpoo's so went to yeovil meet with the white and red k10s (cant even remember their names im that tired) where we saw alot of poonault pooey clipoos, but got alot of looks and attention hahaha, i loved it

big big big clean then went to bristol meet, saw all the same pooey rotas and all the same pooey chitreon Cpoo's so went to yeovil meet with the white and red k10s (cant even remember their names im that tired) where we saw alot of poonault pooey clipoos, but got alot of looks and attention hahaha, i loved it
I didn't go because the bristol scene is highly overrated. Might go to that swindon meet, but again probably not.

Seen a standard K10, first K10 I've seen on the road since my mums boyfriend used to have one 10 years ago!
Also changed the mudflaps on the rally car and painted the spoiler black :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Washed my baby, as well as mums and the 'mera too.

IMG_20140330_145005_zpsaef3299d.jpg

...but mostly...finished sanding back the wheels and masked the edge of the rims ready for the first lot of primer in the morning

IMG_20140330_112421_zps4f6bb530.jpg

...the shhhhh you know what's getting real :p
watching TV is a bit tricky right now though :D

IMG_20140330_214647_zps12728e51.jpg

Washed my baby, as well as mums and the 'mera too.

IMG_20140330_112421_zps4f6bb530.jpg

...but mostly...finished sanding back the wheels and masked the edge of the rims ready for the first lot of primer in the morning

IMG_20140330_145005_zpsaef3299d.jpg

...the shhhhh you know what's getting real :p
watching TV is a bit tricky right now though :D

IMG_20140330_214647_zps12728e51.jpg
approve

Had a great day out, just sat down now with the F1 on.

Finished 5th overall with me driving and 13th overall with Suze driving (suffered a double puncture) out of 75 starters.

Got quite a list of jobs to do before the stage rally at Down Ampney next Saturday - busy times ahead.

Too tired to post much, but we have great fun and some mixed fortunes.

everyones gay and bitchy and i hate it, everyone needs to love life like me right now more!!!!!!!!!!!

also, work horse micra with 70 packs of 8 yellow pages, still had another 80 to go so had to use dads car hahah, was so low it was unreal, struggled alot but managed to deliver most of them

View attachment 29629

Work horse.... you havnt seen anything till you saw me an tom move house.... tom bottomed out taking two solid wood bed side tables and 6 draws all full along with my slightly excessive shoe collection and clothes along with all his. And I obviously had to prove my parents wrong.... yes a double bed fit inside my Mildred! With all our christmas presents and the rest of my clothes :) and a two seater sofa :) both ocasions with the sub still in :p needless to say all the other rubbish she carried :L we moved all our stuff in our cars needless to say the neighbours couldnt beleive it.... I did slightly have to drive with my knees in my chest :L x

My missuses car was £95, that's more like it. Your prices are a rip off and just profiteering.
i sold an auto 1.3 for 800 quid, the car was worth that for a clean model with true 20 odd K with all luxaries. my facelift was near +2K worth every penny... it was beatiful, then Joe lowered it.. n andy destroyed my arches

i sold an auto 1.3 for 800 quid, the car was worth that for a clean model with true 20 odd K with all luxaries. my facelift was near +2K worth every penny... it was beatiful, then Joe lowered it.. n andy destroyed my arches
You misread that Chris, that was for her insurance

Helps get my name out their, and makes it easier for my sponsors to see what I get up to, plus also helps people to find my sponsors...Basically makes my sponsors feel like their mney is being spent worthwhile
ohhh i see. dont really know much about motorsport

I think I will have a pop at some sprint or time attack

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Come do a sprint at Blyton Park, not the cheapest at £130 for the first one, then £110 after....But there is sod all to crash into, literally no damage can possibly be done unless you're the definition of crap.
@h701micra

ohh fair enough lol. I though that was expensive. I would be up for that.

What extras would that be?
Battery cut off switch is all but a fire extinguisher is recommended. Timing marker and tow stickers
No cage required, no interior required either

Only potentially expensive bit is the clothing. FIA overalls and helmet.
Non race National B licence. That's about all your main stuff covered. You've got the rest done :)

You'd be in the super production series like me :)

Battery cut off switch is all but a fire extinguisher is recommended. Timing marker and tow stickers

Non race National B licence. That's about all your main stuff covered. You've got the rest done :)

Probs like 3oo quid for cheap helmet and suit, license is £30....Cut off isn't needed in some classes

Need a tow hook front and rear, sticker to say which way to turn ignition, and a timing strut (P.O.P to make)

Thats ALL you need, cages and seats are extras
Ahh clothing I figured that would be in there! naff! See what happens.

car wise, does the fireext system need to be plumbed in?

Ahh clothing I figured that would be in there! naff! See what happens.

car wise, does the fireext system need to be plumbed in?

Firext. is not neccesary in some classes, others there just has to be a hand held one, and in some a plumbed in 2.25l has to be there I think, can get used overalls, a year old hardly worn one will be a lot cheaper than new

I didn't go because the bristol scene is highly overrated. Might go to that swindon meet, but again probably not.

yeah it was crap, hense why me, ryan and mark went to yeovil haha, big cruise and different location and some different cars, ended up driving home with the girl who has the 106 gti in fast car, i think im in love now aswell :O

also saw a STANDARD super s driven by some grannies, in red and it looked beautiful, if i see that for sale i will do my hardest to get it, i screamed when i saw it hahah

Back