what did you do to your micra today ?

What's up with you ATM. You are making an effort to correct everything. The MSC acronym is used on the actual forum so would you like me to correct my ever so foolish ways.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
Was telling you what the facebook page was called so there was no confusion but ok Chris

lol okay, is it the affiliated micra sports club page, lol nob :D
And I've been correcting things (not everything) because incorrect information gets thrown around too much about suspension and being as its my day job I like to share that info to help others out.
Rather than taking the uneducated opinion/info that people think they know. The whole point of the community no? Is that ok? Or am I gonna get moaned at again

And I've been correcting things (not everything) because incorrect information gets thrown around too much about suspension and being as its my day job I like to share that info to help others out.
Rather than taking the uneducated opinion/info that people think they know. The whole point of the community no? Is that ok? Or am I gonna get moaned at again
Lol i was talking about just when talking about me, i dont care about ur suspension magic lol, i thought you have been winding me casually cause you correct me a lot, i thought it was just for a lolz

(edit)
dude your taking him way to seriously :p but on a more serious note could you give me a hand with the "thing" i was chatting to you about earlier today. once it gets updated could you take a look and tell me if im wrong on anything?

(another edit) chris check your PM's

(edit)
dude your taking him way to seriously :p but on a more serious note could you give me a hand with the "thing" i was chatting to you about earlier today. once it gets updated could you take a look and tell me if im wrong on anything?

(another edit) chris check your PM's
Ah don't worry I know Chris all too well he caught me at the wrong time that was all. As I did him.
He loves me really

Sure I'll help out where I can :)

I just spent the night helping my mate weld in the harness points for my harnesses. Passenger side is all done but drivers side is missing the submarine point as I dont want 5 point i prefer 6 point as it will hurt the family jewels less...
So passenger gets 5 points (aka ball killers) and I the driver get nice 6 point harness ;)
Did everything to FIA specification so angles are all correct :)

10154329_776601085686026_1059128920_n_zpsd4659f26.jpg

1976944_776001109079357_2045217034_n_zps9782ef00.jpg

Was going to say....Looked mighty uncomfortable for the, uhm, lil' gentleman ;)
Haha nah mate the submarine belt isnt that tight. I read up it doesnt really need to be tight. Its only there to cage you if you do submarine in a crash.
I also like that face the four main straps are 3 inches wide makes them really comfortable. I have only ever used 2 inch street style ones before.

Haha nah mate the submarine belt isnt that tight. I read up it doesnt really need to be tight. Its only there to cage you if you do submarine in a crash.
I also like that face the four main straps are 3 inches wide makes them really comfortable. I have only ever used 2 inch street style ones before.

Yeah, the 2" can dig in a bit eh :)

There's a lot of walking there with those books Chris, did that years ago when the bleddy things were 5 times bigger and heavier.
That's a tougher job than people think, unless you're somewhere like coronation street, that'd be a doddle.

It's at times like this I wish either:
1-Your Facebook names were your forum usernames.
2-Your forum usernames were on Facebook.

I know most of you know each other in real life but it's like reading a dialogue from Jeremy Kyle without knowing who is who! :p

Chill out people!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WDIDT?

Well, it being bonus payday and all, I went mental and bought some nice shiny shizzle this a.m.

Such delights as:

New DID chain and Renthal sprockets for the DRZ, a Noddie adjustable panhard and front strut brace, some 1/2" hex sockets and a pair of Alto springs (thanks Ade)...

Excitipuss!

There's a lot of walking there with those books Chris, did that years ago when the bleddy things were 5 times bigger and heavier.
That's a tougher job than people think, unless you're somewhere like coronation street, that'd be a doddle.

yeah i know, i got two routes to do and i done one yesterday, had my mate creep next to me in my car with the boot open as i grabbed them and delivered them haha

Just called my insurer to let them know I've lowered the car.
'Hello, I've just lowered my Micra by around 3 inches, can you make the amend on my policy please'.
'Hello sir, let me phone the underwriters'. Hold music. 'Hello, er, no. They won't insure you. You have seven days to find alternative insurance. Bye!'.

Bugger.

So, a quick call to Adrian Flux and not only did they insure me, I saved £50 too. Bonus! Also, the cover was better, including breakdown in the UK and Europe and all modifications listed.

It was a company that advertised on here I think, Prestige Keep Moving. They have other underwriters that would cover lowered cars but the one they put me with doesn't like it. I remember at the time of insuring and declaring the alloys they said just let us know if you make any more changes. Never mind.

Over the last few days :-

Cleaned out the air filter, this is after the first rinse !
BjwZC_WIgAArafO.jpg

Used the sinks in the work lab to clean it out :)

Put the airfilter and airbox all back together, repaired/improve the heat shielding on the exh manifold and airbox.

Found some suitable grommets to seal up the sill stand tubes.

Back