what did you do to your micra today ?

Not today, but feedback on mods. Some have commented before that the ga15 tb mod doesn't do much, now although this is not backed up by rolling road tests, but yesterday she did feel more powerful, and many people were commenting on how the micra seemed quicker. The only other engine was a cat by- pass pipe which i had made up and fitted. Perhaps it works well with the other mods i have already i.e. 1.6 black injectors, grp a ex. Manifold, grp a airbox.

Also this time a question......

There were some late micras fitted with vented front discs, now what models had these ? Was it the abs ones ? Also do h standard non vented disc pads fit? As i have a brand of pads i like and are cheap, so dont want to change pads. Also cant fit bigger discs as this will need a move to 14" wheels which would kill the gearing benefits of the 1.0ltr box. Plus getting lots of new wheels and tyres!

Bloody sun...
ilzu.jpg

w55e.jpg

0lry.jpg

Now I have to re-do it :(
Got poke... :p
av71.jpg

only joking bumpers off for painting

On E bay at this moment under micra parts is a ( I think ) super s for breaking with a full rear spoiler, the one that goes down the side of the screen as well. Its on an R plate, would that fit my 52 plate facelift ??? if not ... help yourselves.

Ahhhh....How did you do in the time attack?
Poor... some seriously fast machinery. I was in a one time event. Only real chance I had was against a turbo'd fiesta zetec s. So it was me and him :) good fun. He had the power but I had the control. Was a good event. That was 2011... time flies
Had a pop in 2012 in the E7. Did better then. Still couldnt compete with 800/900hp monsters

Poor... some seriously fast machinery. I was in a one time event. Only real chance I had was against a turbo'd fiesta zetec s. So it was me and him :) good fun. He had the power but I had the control. Was a good event. That was 2011... time flies
Had a pop in 2012 in the E7. Did better then. Still couldnt compete with 800/900hp monsters

Some of the cars in that series are savage....must have been fun though :)

Fitting a new rust free wing today, what an absolute ball ache it was to take off, snapping bolts and all sorts! Will update thread with super exciting pictures when I fit the other one on Thursday!

Wdid? Swapped out my throttle body for my spare. When I bought my cg13 it came with inlet mani and throttle body so I decided to have a play with it :rolleyes: I cleaned it up, did the maf resolder and the waxstat delete and then just put it to one side.
My car hasn't been running badly, slightly uneven tickover, bit of hunting and hesitation sometimes but nothing too serious at all. I did feel however it was using more fuel than it should :(
Anyway, having swapped throttle bodies over today, and renewed the IACV O ring, I am happy to report that, even though there didn't seem to be a great deal wrong before, the difference is profound :) It now ticks over like a swiss watch, so much so you can barely tell the engine is running and it feels more responsive, hopefully mpg's will improve too so overall I'm a happy bunny :D

got a price on getting the welding done :) including the sill replacements around £220 ish full sill replacement both sides and wwhats under the battery tray :)

that wasnt nice was it lol
No not really. That'll teach it to have curved rusty bolts in the rear axle.... only kidding. I made a little hole in it about 2mm... but I pulled and pulled until it was strong. So I'm cutting it all out and rebuilding the lot inner and outer :)
Checked the other side.... solid :)

No not really. That'll teach it to have curved rusty bolts in the rear axle.... only kidding. I made a little hole in it about 2mm... but I pulled and pulled until it was strong. So I'm cutting it all out and rebuilding the lot inner and outer :)
Checked the other side.... solid :)

i see ive just priced up both sills being replaced

WDIDT?...not alot actually :p
still a bit warm for my liking...

Went out this evening and reset my trip computer to play the MPG game LOL.
...such a sad life I lead... ^_^

...as it's been so sticky I've had my AC on full blast every day the last week or so
...so my MPG had gone down to a measly, and you'll all agree, disapointing 57MPG :rolleyes:
No AC for 20 minute drive to the supermarket and back...computer says 73.7MPG...that's more, bloomin', like it! :D

also...applied for a Job...I have relatively high hopes for, so very different from what I was doing....catering...oh the joy <_<
...trying not to get my hopes up but...I think I really want this one :oops:

WDIDT?...not alot actually :p
still a bit warm for my liking...

Went out this evening and reset my trip computer to play the MPG game LOL.
...such a sad life I lead... ^_^

...as it's been so sticky I've had my AC on full blast every day the last week or so
...so my MPG had gone down to a measly, and you'll all agree, disapointing 57MPG :rolleyes:
No AC for 20 minute drive to the supermarket and back...computer says 73.7MPG...that's more, bloomin', like it! :D

also...applied for a Job...I have relatively high hopes for, so very different from what I was doing....catering...oh the joy <_<
...trying not to get my hopes up but...I think I really want this one :oops:

if you think its warm doing not alot wana come do my jobe for a day or two?

Back