what did you do to your micra today ?

Aye, me too except I bought my SuperS back in 2000, so have watched it slowly rot to the usual state. Glad I restored it though :)

Should have bought the VTR and stuck it on autotrader for £400 and thrown the profit at the nissanbaru.

Also, remember car modification is your hobby, if it's starting to stress you out take a day to do something fun and then come back to it with renewed spirit.
Should of done... but saxo... at my house.. noooo
School mate had a VTR, only thing i didnt like was the lack of metalwork up front! alot of plastic!

If it helps mate my blue micra was rotten as well! (bought with rose tinted glasses as there's not much selection over here) EVERY nut on the suspension front & rear had to be cut off! The front cross member was non existent & i ground the entire under of the car & bay back to metal by hand.

Step away from it for a few days until you mojo comes back for it! :)
Ha I can so feel that.

We are all in that same boat mate. I know how it feels son
Aye, me too except I bought my SuperS back in 2000, so have watched it slowly rot to the usual state. Glad I restored it though :)
Then if my k10 isnt the only micra in the world to literally fall apart then its not so bad.... just need to repair that welder

Already back on it but just away from the problematic side of it :) taking time out with the fun stuff

Well I'm back now sorry Chloe, I messaged micrapro but apparently he had work the exact time I was gonna be there lol.
And yes Andy I have the use of a disgusting snot green coloured yaris which refuses to accelerate no matter what I do to the various knobs and switches inside!

Well I'm back now sorry Chloe, I messaged micrapro but apparently he had work the exact time I was gonna be there lol.
And yes Andy I have the use of a disgusting snot green coloured yaris which refuses to accelerate no matter what I do to the various knobs and switches inside!
Yh sorry matey I was working nothing I could do.

Joe I knew I liked you, what litre is your yaris?

1374179187207.jpg

1374179206972.jpg

It's not my micra, or even my car, but I helped put it in and it's looking sick. Some motivational pictures for all you turbo builders ;)

WDID? Got my hands on a ducktail/mid spoiler Woohoo lol

Any ideas how best to mount it? bit reluctant to drill holes in the boot but I will if I have to, id like it to be removable in the future without messing up the paintwork underneath haha

WDID? Got my hands on a ducktail/mid spoiler Woohoo lol

Any ideas how best to mount it? bit reluctant to drill holes in the boot but I will if I have to, id like it to be removable in the future without messing up the paintwork underneath haha
tigerseal if you really don't want to drill

Mind measuring shock length, from centre of bottom bush to bottom of top bush? If you get bored...
I presume while fully extended, so im gonna have to jack the damn gunky rotten lump up and stick my head up it's arse?

I'll think about it, if i'm REALLY bored. :p

I presume while fully extended, so im gonna have to jack the damn gunky rotten lump up and stick my head up it's arse?

I'll think about it, if i'm REALLY bored. :p
Fully extended yes please... Wanna see if they're shorter than corsa shocks... for more lows and stuff...

Fully extended yes please... Wanna see if they're shorter than corsa shocks... for more lows and stuff...
I'll have a look if i get a minute. Its parked on grass atm too lol. Btw did you realise technically any exhaust louder than stock is illegal as it breaches the cars type approval? How **** is that? Was trying to find rules on how far it sticks out as mine is a bit bodged atm and all i kept finding was that. And whining gits saying we should burn in hell for liking cars not croquet and flower arranging...

hehe "I cant mod it its my dahlia" :p

I'll have a look if i get a minute. Its parked on grass atm too lol. Btw did you realise technically any exhaust louder than stock is illegal as it breaches the cars type approval? How #### is that? Was trying to find rules on how far it sticks out as mine is a bit bodged atm and all i kept finding was that. And whining gits saying we should burn in hell for liking cars not croquet and flower arranging...

hehe "I cant mod it its my dahlia" :p
My MOT tester said it just needed baffles... and thats why my straight through would have failed

My MOT tester said it just needed baffles... and thats why my straight through would have failed
Yeah apparently MOT and the law are not related, it can pass an mot and still be illegal it seems. Isnt yours mega loud with no baffles though? my side exit was crazy without baffles, i doubt the last u bend over the axle makes yours much quieter?

Yeah apparently MOT and the law are not related, it can pass an mot and still be illegal it seems. Isnt yours mega loud with no baffles though? my side exit was crazy without baffles, i doubt the last u bend over the axle makes yours much quieter?
Still got 2 cats and a middle silencer

Nothing to mine :(
Too busy repairing clodos gunked up tb... bad times :(
Really want my skirts on!!!!
But no they will just sit in the shed for another week or 2 or till 2 days before JAE haha ;)

Micra? ... nothing.
Played with these doing some geometry setups for a track day at cadwell :)
timthumb-14_zpseb079d39.jpg

Edit: wow that picture came out really bad once uploaded :confused:

Back