what did you do to your micra today ?

Got my new stereo sorted. Exactly as stated, it just needed an earth as the OEM unit was earthed through the fixing screws. We also ripped out all the wiring associated with the daft Parrot hands free kit. Don't ring me, I'm driving my Micra!

tested out the 60mm bore 4 foot cherrybomb today :D megga effective decibel wise :cool:

midpipe.JPG

Not much, went to scrap yard that IRNBROO told me about 6 micres ranging from Prefacelift right through to the second of the facelifts :D

I know where im going for parts

There was also 100NX some 200SX celicas, the place is a goldmine for car parts :D

aye, my janspeed mani turned into lace within about 4 yrs, and i just cut the flanges off and sold them
Chucked a load of gun gum on it which has stopped the blow. For now.
Gonna wrap in heat wrap to hopefully make it last just that little longer :(

WDID? On the insistence of my youngest daughter, having plucked up the courage to tell her the k10 had been replaced with a k11:oops: , I have just ordered a rising sun filler cap sticker from Pro Cut Vinyl. Cheers Kev :D

Good to hear it dude, I'm sure there'll be another Micra in your future somewhere :).

Well I applied some gun gum (A little because I left the lid off and it dried out...:rolleyes:) to the manifold hole and it seems to have solved the problem for now.
No blows after a 40mile M4 journey at 50mph.

And still no blows after a little blast on the way home.

Wdid? I modified my grill and stonegaurd(correct me if I'm wrong but the metal plate tithe left of the radiator). Opened up the stone guard so I could feed the cold air intake through towards the grill. Like SrSteve did with his but I just cut one line and folded the metal back to allow the CAI in. Also cut some of the grill plastic to allow better airflow. Going to hopefully get a full alloy/silicon setup in the future. Ill take a pic tomorrow.

Opened up my garden shed...
as that's where my spare trim bits I got from the scrapyard are,
...and couldn't find the parts I was after *facepalm* as they've been "tidied" away <_<
...will have to search again tomorrow ...with a shovel and a torch ...:rolleyes:

settled for sorting out the crap really useful stuff in my dads boot and cleaning his windows with Meths... so at least the Beast* is clean and sorted...
also ordered a set of Wind deflectors for the Beast* too and am still hovering over the "Buy It Now" button for the version for my baby K12
do I want Wind deflectors?... o_O

*Dad's Beast is an Almera N16 2.2dci SXE

Back