what did you do to your micra today ?

Ok, here it is..................................
IMAG0262_zpsff1b5c45.jpg

Ok, I'll admit, not exactly what I was looking for but as I'm still not working, so on a tight budget, it was too good to miss :rolleyes:
Starting a blog on it so more info and pictures will appear there forthwith ;)

Ok, here it is..................................
IMAG0262_zpsff1b5c45.jpg

Ok, I'll admit, not exactly what I was looking for but as I'm still not working, so on a tight budget, it was too good to miss :rolleyes:
Starting a blog on it so more info and pictures will appear there forthwith ;)

Nice one Ade! nice to be in a K11?

Well, I say comfy, the suspension rides more comfy but much prefer the seats in the k10 :p
I find the seats in K11 pretty awful.

My drivers seat has a hole worn in it and bottom of the seat there's metal starting to come through. Source of my bad back hmmm :rolleyes:

I find the seats in K11 pretty awful.

My drivers seat has a hole worn in it and bottom of the seat there's metal starting to come through. Source of my bad back hmmm :rolleyes:
Mine has a small hole worn about shoulder height on side of seat, quite firm seats aren't they! lol

karlj said:
Lol, don't I only started a month ago and now have 3 tanks, one of which will be a npt for my betta and the missus wants a bigger tank for the fancies

That's good so you will get more experiences when you buy any types of fishes.

I used to own so many tanks in years. More than 15 years.

ATM, I got tropheus, malawi cichlids, kois' and cold water fishes.

I used to have red pacu, silver arowana, string rays, red tailed catfish, zebra shovel catfish, peacock basses, giant gourami and more. They used to be in 9ft by 4ft wide by 2ft deep which is empty ATM. (I sold these fishes :( )

I need to start on salt fishes soon (never had any salt fishes in rest of my life. One day, I will get one. :) )

That's good so you will get more experiences when you buy any types of fishes.

I used to own so many tanks in years. More than 15 years.

ATM, I got tropheus, malawi cichlids, kois' and cold water fishes.

I used to have red pacu, silver arowana, string rays, red tailed catfish, zebra shovel catfish, peacock basses, giant gourami and more. They used to be in 9ft by 4ft wide by 2ft deep which is empty ATM. (I sold these fishes :( )

I need to start on salt fishes soon (never had any salt fishes in rest of my life. One day, I will get one. :) )

Bloody hell lol

If I ever go salt water I really want a puffer :)

karlj said:
Bloody hell lol

If I ever go salt water I really want a puffer :)

Yea serious. I need to get pics of 9ft in my cousin's laptop so I will upload soon. Keep eye on it :)

Salt water fishes are expensive to look after you know.

If you need any help on aquatic fishes then ask me :)

Btw check on this website Karl.
http://www.aquarist-classifieds.co.uk/
Look on these sections.

Don't go to pet shops or aquatic centres if you are going to buy any fishes. Buy any fishes from that website. It's cheaper. You will know very soon.

Wdidt?

I clean inside of my car today. Outside is so dirty since happy new year :S ( I think I should clean my car very soon)

Nothing plans on my car ATM. I can't wait to get my job back in two weeks time :) ( I need my work money to spend on my car :D)

Edit: MUDs are underneath everywhere :S I think it's protect to these rusts :D

Decided I need a new car as its not economical formme to repair my k11 anymore :( so i will be breaking it whem I get a new one or when its mot exspires next month

Back