what did you do to your micra today ?

karlj said:
Mine has a lot of play in it, I've had a top nut come loose and it wasn't funny

When I took my struts out I had to get the top nuts removed at kwik fit with a whizzy gun. I drove 10miles without any top mount nuts...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Forum Runner

Wdid: before and after

8519134752_ccdea2aaee.jpg

Ohhhhhh wait I got you LOOOOLL sorry intelligence lapse... for wind up purposes...yes you dodgy character you! Selling of knock of painted goods.

Don't know this'll be the first time I've used lowering springs with stock shocks on the front, the only front coilovers that are worth it are the ones PollyP uses.

Do you get altitude sickness? Actually Ade could you measure the distance from your front arch to the ground for me
I knew it wouldn't take long! :D Is that how it works then? Take the piss then ask for a favour?? :p Gimme 5 minutes karl ;) Do you want the measurement in yards or metres? :p

Do you get altitude sickness? Actually Ade could you measure the distance from your front arch to the ground for me
I want lows as much as the next man but its gonna have to wait cos I'm only in a position to do extremely cheap/free mods at the mo and I don't really want to start chopping the springs .................although :rolleyes:

I still need to check what my new front setup ends up like, but my complete setup is reasonable, £100 for rear springs, £15 for rear shocks, £40 for front springs and got the shocks free

I still need to check what my new front setup ends up like, but my complete setup is reasonable, £100 for rear springs, £15 for rear shocks, £40 for front springs and got the shocks free

If that works out i might have to follow suit, im running out of ideas for my stock shocks to go lower

Back