Untitled K11 Micra Project

CMF_my_micra000

» CMF Member
Ok- i have had a 5 door 1.3 K11 since February, I have just got the car back from a garage where i had it fixed, as it was written off last wednesday- (when a Honda Civic Type R decided to do an emergency brake at a green traffic light for no reason, leaving my little micra with a massive bash in the front of it) anyway, The car itself is in average condidtion for a 1994 model, metalic red paint, with standard black bumpers and trims, and i have decided to do it up.
The look im going for is a sort of 'factory finish on cocaine' look- so i want it to look fairly standard but with maximum power, and accessories.
The lsit of things i have to do to it are as follows:

1. Replace current 13" wheels, with alloys: either 185/65/14 from a Nissan Almera, or 195/45/15 Ripspeed- which are sadly more expensive!

2. Get rear lights sprayed: i have a friend who works in graphic design who has come up with a custom design for my back lights which i will use, subject to it being legal.

3. Re-spray interior. I want to respray All the grey dash in red, and get the door pannels replaced: i know this sounds tacky! but hopefully it will just look like a colour coded finish.

4. The car allready has a Sony headunit, with 6X9's in the parcel shelf, but i have smaller Pioneer Speakers which are going to be wired into the front doors.

5. I am desperatley looking for the dial cluster from a 'Super S' because i really want a rev counter!!

6. Custom light brows fitted to front lights (i did have some really nice ones on, but lost them when the left side of the car was smashed up :(

7. Finally, get the bumpers and numberplate surround sprayed in metallic red to match the exterior paint.

8. Get a K+N forced air induction fitted

When this is done, hopefully it will look like a fairly standard colour coded K11 (inside and out) but 'styled enough' to give it that extra edge.

Sadly, i dont know much about car modifying,- (which will explain any errors in the above list) so any tips ideas would be greatfully appreciated!

I will include some pictures of how it looks at the moment, and my photoshopped idea of how id lke it to look!

CMF_my_micra000

» CMF Member
and then how it looked thursday morning after being written off... this was the Better side of the car...
:(

i get it back tomorow so i can start modding!!!

youll have to excuse the poor photo- i had to erase parts to get the file size down!

Back