My MICRA project

OP
OP
Mark :)
i have left it for about 30-45 mins and still happens, it all sounds sweet and i have set the idle and dizzy too, i think it may be just a build up of condensation in the cat, also in the engine due to the head being off for a long time?
the only problem i do have is a sticky accelerator? how do i go about repairing this?
many thanks guys :)

Pull the cable out, fairly easy to figure out, clean out any grease from the cable and then reinsert it.
Maybe try firing some thin grease (white lubricant) down the throttle first?

Or.... Have you checked it's not the throttle body/pedal being sticky?

OP
OP
after reading other threads on different cars some people say it always happens and a lot of people are saying white smoke - coolant blue smoke - oil, i must be burning coolant, it does get up to temperature quite quickly now too?

OP
OP
White smoke in the exhaust. All engines produce a small amount of visible steam in the exhaust when they are first started on a cold morning, but if you see white smoke when the engine is running at normal temperature (and it is not below freezing outside), there could be coolant in the exhaust from a leaky head gasket. The exhaust may also have a sweet smell.
hit the nail on the head i think so gonna check the torque and angle of each bolt as i believe this is the only thing it could be!

where get that reg plate from matey.

IMG_1570_zpsqdvrcqci.jpg

OP
OP
@Se@n what the surround or the actual plate? Both off eBay mate, just typed nismo plate surround on eBay and then also pressed plate too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
It's okay mate easy enough to fit too just use a load of self tappers! Yeah mate just drill pilot holes first and then use self tapered tappers too! Not saying my car is held together with self tapers but they work well!!

It's okay mate easy enough to fit too just use a load of self tappers! Yeah mate just drill pilot holes first and then use self tapered tappers too! Not saying my car is held together with self tapers but they work well!!

ha ha cheers matey. thinking about spraying my bumper black like yours but this weather is ****e :(

OP
OP
Sean do it mate looks so much better and @infinity I didn't torque the head bolts down enough so coolant was leaking into the cylinder causing it to burn a shot load of smoke when up to temp, so I took the head off checked gasket, reinstalled and torqued using neighbours torque tench as mine needs calli rating by the looks of it! Oh well works now :)

OP
OP
Hahah when you are in there buy some scotch pads, this is one of the most important things to do pre paint! Have a look on YouTube if you need to mate!

OP
OP
I have been quite busy wither her today and have spoilt her with some new goodies wich I will wait until they arrive! Unless you can guess! So firstly I wanted more lows as you do so I removed the rubber thing at the top of cool and also cut a coil out of both rear springs
a9606dfc252d4883bb84a41cd008de59.jpg
9c34af6a18fe50b3536eeef2da61b047.jpg
ce9257ecabf9b03d4a84063d921ad902.jpg

I then got bored and tinted my rear lights to match the front
i redid this due to runs but this was the only pic i had :(
eef631d4fca0ab017e36bb9d250f8936.jpg

And finally for tonight which I'm not %100 on but it's been done now is this... I will let the pictures do the talking...
8d058957992cec186f32d098a26a8f46.jpg
3803b7916017ce9449ef23f9c06aff98.jpg
61e5f6cefce59a52c8a22b49dbc3a94b.jpg
a75cbb03e8579944300fb31f849e7948.jpg
ce588d6aac388846241cf51caebd2202.jpg

The next thing on the list to buy is wheels and then an exhaust system so best get saving as want this before jae!

OP
OP
quick question, would this fit my exhaust? also has anyone either got or know the best place to get an adjustable pan hard rod?

Hi mate,
She is looking good for all of the hard work you have put into her, I really like what you have done to your FL front bumper. Did you use a tin of aerosol paint for the wing if so I commend you on the quality finish! :D

Thanks for sharing and keep the updates coming with pics!

Cheers
Andy :)

OP
OP
hi @Andy5077
cheers mate, got a long way to go yet :D thank you again! yeah i used matt black :( gonna spray it again the week in a gloss black! as matt black just makes it look like a new un painted wing :( yes it was with an aerosol though! its okay and i also find myself a fond reader of your updates :D :)
cheers mate
going to jae?

hi @Andy5077
cheers mate, got a long way to go yet :D thank you again! yeah i used matt black :( gonna spray it again the week in a gloss black! as matt black just makes it look like a new un painted wing :( yes it was with an aerosol though! its okay and i also find myself a fond reader of your updates :D :)
cheers mate
going to jae?

Yes might do but my 2 babes Rouge 5 (SE++) and new babe on the scene Steffi (March Cab) are fighting over who I should take with me jealous bitches lol! :D

Andy :)

OP
OP
@davybou yes I know exactly what you mean!! Good way of putting it although I'm still not buying in :(

OP
OP
God I need to figure out how to use this computer! Clicked a couple of buttons, entered my car details all by accident and ended up buying this!!!
87440016dc26e1e78871a4257885adaf.jpg

But the star of the show is this
d82027683ececd4a1e5bcba5fd456fd4.jpg

15x8 inch et25

God I need to figure out how to use this computer! Clicked a couple of buttons, entered my car details all by accident and ended up buying this!!!
87440016dc26e1e78871a4257885adaf.jpg

But the star of the show is this
d82027683ececd4a1e5bcba5fd456fd4.jpg

15x8 inch et25

You've got to much money we'res my freebes mark lol