My MICRA project

Hahaha cheers @Se@n! I got the splitter from eBay! New £34! It's a seat Cupra r splitter! With lots of long self tappers and cable ties holding it on! It also needs cutting either side when fitted!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can someone please tell me what I'm supposed to do with this??
4a27f34d02926a8788e2e317e739d709.jpg

Urgent help!!! I was driving normally agent to change down gear and the throttle stuck wide open! Scariest thing of my life!!! Managed to kill engine and roll to side of road and pull up using handbrake! But if the cable is moving freely do I need a new spring?

@frank yeah as it won't return unless encouragement so just going to get a second hand throttle body from scrappys and then fix my one with new springs etc!
Think that's enough of driving for one day

Okay well I can't try anything atm as car is at side of road but will do all that before fitting new throttle body! Cheers @frank *first port of call for when something goes wrong?...Frank*

@stuartwood89 I had a look mate but there wasn't anything :( so had to get one off a car! I saw the one you took an engine out of though! Fitted the new tb and it works like a dream now :)
And also that's wouldn't have been me I was in Chelt mate!
@MicraPRO yeah it's staying there until I get my new license :)

Yeah we messed that car up good and proper. Didn't help that we had to use some old seatbelts and the forklift, an engine crane would have been more elegant.

That throttle body must have been moved then. We originally left it attached to the engine, but they wanted extra for it, so we whipped it off and chucked it in the bucket.

@Fujiwara-Ben I need to ring them up tomorrow as I think I may have put 1 years no claims
@karlj yeah just let me know whenever? And was that you in hardwicke on Saturday?
@Se@n hahah not a problem mate looks good on the blue!! Just need to black the grille and headlights!!
Update to follow...

Bit of a small update but still worthy of an update!
So regardless of what people's views are on these I'm a strong believer of if it makes a stronger spark etc it's got to help so bout some magnecor spark leads but in red
4fb9a9f7bb96eed48edbdb34de1af037.jpg

I have also bought some denso iridium spark plugs
8761e521fe2e89b5498175406fecfd83.jpg

I also thought I would wash her! Well when I say I washed her my brother did as he wanted a lift!
0a0d04f8e66a6f9490160d2c1a64dee6.jpg

I also needed a mascot so here he is
3cc7099e63d782301ff77488afb7773d.jpg
also bought one of these
e02944eed171d8c53795f19bdeeb13f6.jpg

So I'm waiting on the postman for a quiet a few things! Let's just hope he delivers them and doesn't take them back to the depot!!

I only really go over there to see Jamie, but he lives in the outskirts so it's not too bad. Occasionally I'll have to drive through it though

Hahaha guys bet none of you have a MICRA meet apart from japshiw anytime soon!!! 25th July! Be there or be square! @Hujiwara-Ben wanna come?

Back