turbo build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imho.. keep what you have, pull it apart again.
get the head pressure tested and refaced, set up by same company. £50-80 (in suffolk).
Buy a haynes manual and literally go step-by-step refitting the head and timing. take your time... after all you dont have the car yet.

If anything itl be good to learn on.

vubu3uja.jpg
great my injectors sorted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if I move my idle valve controll will it harm the engine ? And can I have it fitted esle where ? my injectors will catch on it ?

a quick question what engine mounts will I need if I get preface micra 1.0, I looked on eBay there is full engine mounts but it says 1993 to 2000 don't get it ?

[q uote="h701micra, post: 653948, member: 10465"]Seller must have took it down.
It was a turbo engine in Sheffield maybe it could have been useful to you[/quote]maybe my engine is all near done, engines ready, gearbox sorted, fly wheel I got, and now need a car to have my engine in, preface is wat I want 1.0 and I can get 1.3 mounts and it's sorted ? Turbo is good nick, only left is t25 flange and oil bolt which am getting Monday

My engines all sorted and oil drainage done, injectors sorting out now might need to lose my idle valve coz top feed is on it's way

egu4epes.jpg
a2ubu7yn.jpg
y8anugaj.jpg
y5a7ahem.jpg
beru2use.jpg
u9ejusez.jpg
u9ejyvet.jpg
havazypu.jpg
Thats my idle valve done and my injector is in place without modifieding or welding it, my oil drainage done, meaning I can always go in bigger injectors fits in grinning, only now is flywheel and clutch, injector looms, then engine sorted, frank your a star

Don't no if I should keep or sell the full engine turbo, injectors flywheel, as don't have the time like b4 got new job

Been scrap yard today and picked up 4 pipes about 2.5 inch short and big ones so I can start building the intercooler to turbo pipes, got bargain paid 10 pounds for lot

Good news I bought a micra on a l reg think it's Polly's shape so i need to get a engine crane ASAP and change over my engine and gearbox,

yeh thought about it while got it cheap on a 1.3 now the work can start without stopping

puhyhanu.jpg
avatunat.jpg
does anyone know what other downpipe flange will fit on the saab t25 turbo hot side as I have looked on eBay no luck ? And for the injectors can I solder it without having problems ?

You need the injector plug and to solder the plug to the loom, I've seen first hand what happens when solder shorts the 2 pins... and unless you're competent at soldering (i.e. no shakey hands) I'd use crimps.

You need the injector plug and to solder the plug to the loom, I've seen first hand what happens when solder shorts the 2 pins... and unless you're competent at soldering (i.e. no shakey hands) I'd use crimps.
5 facts about this injectors, are hard to find loom only
it's expensive aswell
it's fits in micra
I can only make wires to fit in the slots or get wire connector that fits in

Could get some female spade connectors that are the right size to fit and push onto the injector spades...

Could get some female spade connectors that are the right size to fit and push onto the injector spades...
that's good to hear ? Can I get it from halfords ? Can I put some strong tape over the injectors for water prove ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back