turbo build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get help then... If you want it running you're going to need proper help
When I take all the 4 plugs of injectors it don't pop fuse ? I check the 4 injector for any metal inside but all seems clean so it's not a bad wire

Sent from my iPhone using T

You should always thoroughly discuss the problem befire getting anyone to work on a modified system, or they're likely to return the whole car to standard! Sam (used to have the G#, now had a civic) took his car in to have some suspension work done and they reset his car geometry back to standard after having set the camber and tracking already!

You should always thoroughly discuss the problem befire getting anyone to work on a modified system, or they're likely to return the whole car to standard! Sam (used to have the G#, now had a civic) took his car in to have some suspension work done and they reset his car geometry back to standard after having set the camber and tracking already!
Am gona call few now and tell them all about the car

you need to scrap the car and buy a car which already has a turbo which you should just drive and never touch it mechanically or modify it.. so much easier
I already have 2 turbo cars this turbo Micra is just for fun mate

I thought of a idea something that will take me 1 hour maybe but cheaper a mechainc to see wats wrong with it

You need to leave your ideas out if this build it appears and get someone who knows what they are doing to sort it. And hands off andy... He is my electrician...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

You need to leave your ideas out if this build it appears and get someone who knows what they are doing to sort it. And hands off andy... He is my electrician...

ok will update any further news Tommow

i just got a vision of what msc hits me like . that game clax. them coloured brick slabs rolling down multiple lanes smashing mans head in.
:)

new news. ...no news...silence..

Poetic men, mans ends, defy the men's terrible ends to cost of a mans priced end. Dread, Full, Skull, Sprawl. Jaw clenched, a man draws dem, colours dem then end. Red.

....exactly what he said and when you're ready get hit with LsD instead.
and azzy boy specially of 0-sixty chris muck us up an muck us up strictly ready brek an weeto's not beef its biscuits is it really worth to risk it ?

Word crept out.well now it crept out the crypt. you bangy littlen'$ are you a blood or krypt.errr forgot the middle part but yeh try keep it clean

new clean shhh if you was feeling like a mean bi

Last edited:
Philosopher of pantry, the only thing large round here is ones waste line. Otherwise I may just take note, the size of your pork pies, and the lack of turbo in this apparent guise. Man up, before those thighs gain in proportionate size and any gas is to propel ones ride.

I checked all the wires today and made sure nothing touching other wires, then I put fuse in and it didn't pop ? So then I put connectors each time on injectors making sure fuse don't pop, and nothing poped, so then I try to fire it up and didn't start ? Checked the battery and it was reading 11.38 which is dead ? So must have poped fuse when it was touching wires I guess and took all the power from battery

yza6uhup.jpg
charged battery with my other car as my Micra is parked other way, so now it was charged and few key turns but no start but volt is 12.40 on car so mobile mechainc is coming

12.4 is still dead. Needs 12.5 to 12.7 to be healthy, at 12.4 you'll see the volts drop MASSIVELY when you try and draw some current from the battery.

12.4 is still dead. Needs 12.5 to 12.7 to be healthy, at 12.4 you'll see the volts drop MASSIVELY when you try and draw some current from the battery.
That's why it didn't crank am guessing after I had a lil changer done? I'll just get a battery and try

Got new battery in today but didn't start ? I even got jump leads on but no start ? Checked my injector for live feed they show 12.7 that is checkin. 3 injectors and the 4th one shows 6.58v I don't understand ?

the 4 injector + 12v wires (white/green on mine) should all be linked together about 1 foot into the loom azzy

If okay on two ECUs providing you haven't done something stupid on both ecus

You should check resistance from ecu end to injector end. See if wires are burned out.

Azzy, you clearly can't get your head around how to fault find electrics. Not to say you couldn't learn if shown, but until someone can show you and you can be trusted, call the auto electrician before you do something that kills your ecu/injectors, or worse, sets the loom on fire. It could work out a LOT cheaper in the long run...

Azzy, you clearly can't get your head around how to fault find electrics. Not to say you couldn't learn if shown, but until someone can show you and you can be trusted, call the auto electrician before you do something that kills your ecu/injectors, or worse, sets the loom on fire. It could work out a LOT cheaper in the long run...
I can't make a mistake if the car is switched off am only checkin the wire from injectors where it plugs in ecu with ecu plugs out, am checking for any burnt wires, easy done only need to extension 2 long wires on my volt meter, so it reaches from injectors and other probe on where it goes in there ecu wire, grinning, if I can't find fault then yes I'll call auto bob charges 25 pounds near me aswell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back