• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Toms 1.0

no worse than mine :)

shame you were working though, would have been good to have a bit more of a chin wag,

not the best pictures,

P9250084.jpg

P9250082.jpg

P9250083.jpg

P9250085.jpg

Need to space out the rear wheels and GO LOWER!!!!

Will get some better pictures soon :)

thanks guys,

just keep having to clean them lol

going to get the calipers painted and get that spoiler on soon too (Y) and get the rest of the bump strips off as it looks a bit cluttered now

That looks spot on, definately agree on spacing out the rear wheels what are you thinking 5, 10 or full on 35mm for that GoKart look?

I think some nice round Microline Fog lights would look nice in the mouth of your bumper with the white covers they come with.

Attachments

• Microline Round.JPG
    Microline Round.JPG
    29.8 KB · Views: 297
That looks spot on, definately agree on spacing out the rear wheels what are you thinking 5, 10 or full on 35mm for that GoKart look?

I think some nice round Microline Fog lights would look nice in the mouth of your bumper with the white covers they come with.

just bought sqaurepants driving lights if he ever posts them...

but thank you (Y)

yeah i know you are collision but i just paid £500 quid as the first payment towards some

FORCED INDUCTION

goodness :blues: so i cant afford them lol

and i am going for 35 on the backs and maybe 5 on the front when i can afford some :)

just bought sqaurepants driving lights if he ever posts them...

but thank you (Y)

yeah i know you are collision but i just paid £500 quid as the first payment towards some
FORCED INDUCTION

goodness :blues: so i cant afford them lol

and i am going for 35 on the backs and maybe 5 on the front when i can afford some :)

:sleepy::down: i could of got you all of the parts for that or cheeper (not inc management)

its for sammy boi's HKS kit,

i cant do the work myslef so i am getting it done by a proffessional,

you might recognise his white micra or his sr20det,

after doing a bit of research i am happily letting Kristian do the work,

i would rather pay a good amount of money get it done and have it work properly, and not have to constatly fork out to keep it going,

but thank you anyway mate (Y)

sammy boi's kit isnt complet mate and that kit has been around the block and back, i personlay wouldn't use it, like you said you dont want to keep spending money on makeing it run right

i know its been about but i dont think it had been fitted to many cars...

i know it needs a few bits, fuel rails and stuff...

just have to see what i can learn about the bits, i dont want to be going in blind as it were :)

but cheers for the heads up.

and thats just thinking about it lol its takeing me a year to get my ass into gear make my mind up and do it. just change the turbo bud, fmic and pipeing if fine ect ect

well i've always wanted to do it,

it has just been a matter of affording it, but with my student loan i can now stop spending my wages on petrol, as was the plan and use it towards something i wanted to do,

i think i will just have to have a few conversations with K to finalise what i want, i have a target figure in mind, 130 - 140 and i want to know if this is going to be realistic, but at the same time i want a turbo that will spool up at about 2500 - 3000 rpm, so i guess just need to talk to him...

will be worth it though,

it will be worth it no doubt, 140 bhp is within the range although i always say dont think of it and build it, so you dont get a figure in you head and then be disappointed when it comes out less on the RR. turbo the car and get it running then improve later on in the areas that can be improved upon.

its hard to tell what rpm the turbo will spool up without a compressor map ect ect but use a t2 t15 (you may need to use a t25 for the bhp you are looking at, some spool quite late but my t25 will spool 2000 ish) also to help, keep the runners on the manifold short to help with the spool times, but im sure k will go over all this with you.

but there is enough of us one the MSC to keep you straight......well the ones who do it correctly fwn

Kit will include NEW custom Rail and 256cc injectors, suitable for 10Psi, intercooler, dumpvalve, Bigger AFM..

If you have a decent enough exhaust system.

10Psi will give you around 150bhp.

12psi will see close on 165/170....

Oh my... :grinning:

working on it now lol

trying to get as much work as possible,

still got a fiar old amount to finish paying off, no more silly mods or wasting money on stupid stuff.

Jealous, very Jealous indeed. How much did that set you back Tom?

Actually I'll be down your way this weekend in Brightlingsea.

Nice progress........Did you take out the rubber rings from the suspension as they ar 5mm thick so it wuld have dropped your car 40mm and not affect your handling.

How you going about doing the compression on your engine and run a safe boost?

cost lots and lots and then it will cost me a bit more lol

i dont have the kit, it is with Kristian as he will be doing to fitting and stuff,

planning on putting this on the 1.3, will also be getting an ecu remap and will be aiming to run the kit at around 10psi :)

got my LED's today, bloody things dont work so i need to work out how to do the wiring... any ideas?

I'm surprised they're not plug and play. Best thing todo is try and sort out what the wires do using a voltmeter.

Could you also post some pictures of the Plug and Sockets?

My dad has given some grey cobra clubman bucket seats from his MG Midget Rally Car project ( its insane :) ) so will have a go at fitting these tomorrow, as well as tetting those LED's in too,

will have some nice pics for you all, if it all goes according to plan,

updates soon :)

cheers modded (Y)

will be giving that a go later today if it stops ####ing it down with rain,

does anybody have experience with cobra clubman seats?

if i am honest alex, i dont know, sorry. i know very luitlle about turbos and the associated mechanicals, hence why i am getting Kristian to di the work for me.

got my LED's in,

the fog doesnt work, but everything else does :)

look ok, dont fit as well as i had hoped but oh well

PA240002.jpg

PA240005.jpg

PA240001.jpg

will get these cleaned up and have a look at whether they will fit or not later :)

PA240006.jpg

cheers,

Tom

No problem mate I, I mean stani i has found a t shape silicone joint so it's all good.

Why dont you have a bash at it yourself?

Shame your so far away Tom, i have some decent clean cobra buckets lying around, similar to yours but with red lining. :)

Lookin good dude.

Back