• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

My 1.0 inspiration...

Right after a few years of not owning a micra, im back in one :D
its not actually mine, its my girlfriends but im doing all the work on it and i will probably end up buying it off her

anyway its a bright yellow 1.0 Inspiration, its a few different shades of yellow so it really needs a good t-cut and polish. Theres a few rust spots but nothing that cant be treated :grinning:

IMG_3334.jpg

IMG_3340.jpg

IMG_3342.jpg

IMG_3339.jpg

IMG_3345.jpg

and done a few tiny mods (aswell as taking off the 'Inspiration' stickers)
theres the R.P.NAKAMURA gear knob from my friends R32 GTR, and a pioneer CD unit to replace the cheap nasty old one (stick on diamonds are my girlfriends choice lol)
IMG_3348.jpg

IMG_3355.jpg

future plans are as follows;

newer shape bumpers
Super S spoiler
March boot lid
march rear lights
wide arches
obviously drop it on its arse :p
superlight alloys
spray the grill inserts black
Sunny SR or Almera GTi seats
wind deflectors

then a 1.3 with a turbo strapped to it next year :D

let me know what you all think (Y)

right the other week it all went tits up, its started running very badly, then went on to misfire
the way it was running i thought it was the throttle body, but under closer inspection we found it to be Injector no.1

anyway its all sorted now and ive just ordered some new bits, then next payday ill be ordering some Corsa B coilies (Y)

other bits are the grill inserts have gone black, just need one last coat, and the super s spoiler i have will be sprayed pretty soon when i figure out what colour the car is :laugh:

Open your bonnet, read the VIN plate on the firewall at the back and it will say the exact colour code :grinning:

bit of an update

the missus bought some new JBL speakers, fitted them both then noticed one of them was making a crackling noise and the sound qualitly was very poor so took them back today and got a new set :grinning: fitted them and all is well

then a man in a white van came to my door and handed over my wind defletors :laugh: so i quickly got them fitted, i know they're not JDM items but i think they look good and serve the same purpose!

ill get pics up later when i can be bothered to get the camera out the car :upside:

o and heres a quick photoshop i did of the car lowered with black grill inserts

IMG_3342copycopy.jpg

and I WANT THESE WHEELS!!!

WANT.jpg

cant remember mate :laugh:

anyway heres some pics:

new JBL GTO628 speakers
IMG_3520.jpg

Black grill inserts with badge removed because the silver looked daft against the black
IMG_3522.jpg

Team Heko wind deflectors
Before:
IMG_3521.jpg

After:
IMG_3524.jpg

IMG_3538.jpg

IMG_3540.jpg

and heres a few goodies for her, HKS mushroom filter from my mates Mystic Primera GT, second hand but free!
IMG_3567.jpg

IMG_3568.jpg

an item that cannot be fully revealed just yet :p
IMG_3558.jpg

IMG_3566.jpg

and a random pic of the dirty beast :laugh:
IMG_3536.jpg

personally i think they sound a lot better, obviously not going to be amazing as they're only front replacements, but the music is much clearer and adds quite a bit of bass

and fitting i had to drill new holes and fiddle with the wiring :grinning: hope that helps

Thanks, glad to know. Yeah I figure there is going to be drilling required but looking to replace the fronts as they're not very good, parcel shelf OEM ones are twice as good imo so looking for some more oomph up front for music. :grinning:

small, little, tiny update!

front bumper was really annoying me, as you can see from this picture someone has resprayed the whole thing before and the black bits were really bad

IMG_3345.jpg

so i decided to give them a quick going over
IMG_3678.jpg

masked (cencus good for something :laugh: )
IMG_3680.jpg

IMG_3681.jpg

Primed
IMG_3682.jpg

Sprayed
IMG_3683.jpg

IMG_3685.jpg

this morning all done
IMG_3691.jpg

IMG_3692.jpg

that isnt overspray in this pic, its just where the previous owner has done a crappy job!

then thought id spray the badge but not sure whether to keep it on or not
IMG_3695.jpg

IMG_3696.jpg

IMG_3697.jpg

IMG_3698.jpg

Stickers!
IMG_3693.jpg

IMG_3704.jpg

Domo in little bro's Recaro
IMG_3701.jpg

and getting the Super S spoiler ready for spraying (Y)
IMG_3687.jpg

IMG_3686.jpg

p.s i am currently saving for coilies :p

enjoy

well the main thing it needs is a full respray :laugh:

im thinking about putting this on, but again unsure fwn
newsteeringwheel.jpg

and at some point im gonna get it on corsa B coilies then find some alloys for her, something like these hopefully
DSC01423.jpg

Back