• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

SR20VE K11

Seen this a few month ago at JNE, everyone was like "whats that? doesn't look like an SR20". I almost face plamed as I guess they haven't seen a high port beforeo_O

Seen this a few month ago at JNE, everyone was like "whats that? doesn't look like an SR20". I almost face plamed as I guess they haven't seen a high port beforeo_O

lol engine looks similar to the sr in my 180sx also has highport intake manifold.

so if anyone fancies bad boy bonnet open mouth grille and headlights let me know :)
also have electric window motors and rails

car got mot's for the 1st time sailed straight through thank god i picked a low mileage chassis, mot tester couldnt believe the condition of it which is all good , only got 1 advisory on inner tyre at front which il be changine soon anyhow.

im still suck wether or not to go face lift

any ideas fellow k11'ers ???

UPDATE:

sr20ve engine is nearly here with a custom ITB setup going for 250hp all motor.

new update i have finally sussed out how to convert a FWD k11 to 4WD without cutting or welding the chassis only the fuel tank needs to be changed.
yey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UPDATE:

sr20ve engine is nearly here with a custom ITB setup going for 250hp all motor.

new update i have finally sussed out how to convert a FWD k11 to 4WD without cutting or welding the chassis only the fuel tank needs to be changed.
yey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

looking forward to see :)

got my new wheels today
brand new 5zigen lighweight racing wheels from japan

wheelnew.jpg

*UPDATE*

well been busy saving up to pay for shipping charges on VE engine, should clear in a few weeks.

in the mean time ive fitted a full front polybush kit which has transformed the car loads feels really planted and alot steadier on the bends :)
truly recomend it

Oh my god that VE video is savagE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and what have you found out to make the k11 4wd then??? be interesting to know and can't wait to see this up and running with new engine.

update.
still waiting for customs for new engine.
anyhow i am putting this car up for sale soon.
i am currently on the lookout for another clean shell k11 to do an sr20vet 4wd conversion with full nismo kit going for a jdm track look and actually go to track days.

:)

I didn't think that, just by the sound. Still shifts though eh

im happy with it has more potential if mapped and cammed. but pointless spending anymore as im goin VE.
il will be selling this setup with gearbox and shafts soon or car as whole . as i am wanting to go 4wd sr20vet
see how it goes

well today ive been looking into daughterboards. and into the ecu, luckily i have an early highport sr20 so i can remap my ecu with eproms for under £100.
so until the VE arrives i will be messing with maps hopefully squeeze more ponies out of the old na yet

Back