• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

SR20VE K11

The SR20 you currently have fitted is the better option because you have a lot more cam selections... that is a roller-rocker Sr20 out of a p11

The car however, looks really really really good !!!

I'm planning on keeping the highport I've only bought this block to swap over timing chain cover upper and lower sumps as previous owner has cracked them causing to leak a bit oil .

And thanks :) should be finished by end april fingers crossed

you will have to do a little modifications to the breather pipe parts on the cover, not quite the same... IIRC ... you can fit a p10 cover to a p11 engine but not a p11 cover to a p10 engine. Can't be much work though as the bolts are all the same :L

awesome stuff !

IMG00453-20120412-1914.jpg

IMG00454-20120412-1915.jpg

IMG00460-20120414-1920.jpg

IMG00461-20120414-1920.jpg

IMG00459-20120414-1809.jpg

IMG00458-20120414-1809.jpg

IMG00456-20120414-1808.jpg

IMG00457-20120414-1809.jpg

IMG00464-20120414-1959.jpg

new chain and gears fitted rocker cover refurbish.
engine bay nearly complete just need to finish off the induction kit to help keep it cool

update : im loving the car really glad i stuck to getting it finished. got a short vid of a driveby will update by the weekend. also be able to tell the mpg gone 120miles on just under half a tank so far so it aint that bad not much different to my si

good job mate, crazy bumping into you at Jarrow of all places LOL. Car looks smart on the road in person. Yea I found my mpg was actually better than it was before. from 38mpg to 45-50mpg on the motorway.

Oh and sorry for not correcting you when we met (cos i was freezing my bollox off) its not m.c.cheung its McCheung like McDonald LOL you might have noticed my scottish accent ;) I'll have to come down and meet up with you guys at the workshop when i get some time.

nice build so far :) i'd personally lose the wheels and get some hubcaps or banded steelies and go sleeper....
next step. change SR20 out for the R34's engine in 4th pic. now THAT would spin your wheels, in 5th :p

good job mate, crazy bumping into you at Jarrow of all places LOL. Car looks smart on the road in person. Yea I found my mpg was actually better than it was before. from 38mpg to 45-50mpg on the motorway.

Oh and sorry for not correcting you when we met (cos i was freezing my bollox off) its not m.c.cheung its McCheung like McDonald LOL you might have noticed my scottish accent ;) I'll have to come down and meet up with you guys at the workshop when i get some time.

no worries dude :)
was crazy bumping into you like that.

try http://www.xilisoft.com/ think they let you convert for about 30sec before they slap their logo across the video. still worth it think i bought the full one for $60 a few years back. I would just upload the video to youtube mate easiest way.

well i have to get another video made my blackberry decided to die and fry the mem card lol.
anyways hoping to use my mates camera and see how we get on.
looking at maybe possible cam upgrade and mapping soon

just dynoed the car today busy uploading to youtube il post the vid on here asap

it lost 9.3hp since it was in the primera
its due a service though and my blown backbox wont be helping much

might be going to santa pod and do a few runs see what she gets.
few more modifications needed especially backbox as mine has collapsed

yous is turbo though isnt it

interesting what power was it running??

Was N/A at first, run it for 6 months like that... it was running quite **** tbh honest lol, it got dyno'd @ 142bhp (flywheel). Quite impressed with it tbh.

videos, (this one was against 220+bhp almera autech)

it is now, but was,nt at the time iirc (i pulled up alongside him, but they closed his lane :mad:)

When are you next down mate lol!

update getting closer to getting my new VE engine 187hp stock

aiming for around 200WHP of pure nissan all motor goodness :D

countdown until the dragstrip
new smaller radiator has been fitted intake temps have came down a hell of alot
exhaust and induction needs sorted 2 days to go :)

Back