Kyle's K11 Super S Build Thread

CMF_RBLUV

» CMF Member
hey guys

looks like this must be the place for build threads so i thought id post mine in here as well, names Kyle, im 23 from Melbourne and i love cars!

My current car is an R32 GTS-T some of you might have seen my wanted to buy thread where i was willing to trade for a K11 but hopefully tomorrow i will be purchasing a K11 Super S outright when i fly to Adelaide. Will be a daily driver while my weekend beast sits at home but who knows it might end up the other way ;)

I wont list everything on it until ive got it (its mostly factory anyway) but i have purchased a few things for it already:

- Dash Cup/Pod Holder
- Centre Console Cup Holder
- Genuine Nismo Roof Spoiler
- JDM Weathershields
- Genuine Nismo Front And Rear Lips
- Jap Spec K11 Super S Front Bar (Smaller Plastic Bit at Front for Jap Number Plates)
- Genuine JDM March Floormats
- Genuine Nismo Front Grill
- Cusco Front Strut Brace

I do plan on all of these going on the car but some may not make it on depending on the overall look.

Got heaps of plans for it, get a good suspension setup going coilovers, arms, swaybars etc, turbo it, rollcage. im still fairly new to the micra scene so any tips/help is greatly appreciated.

I havent been able to find much about how people have turboed them so if anyones got some links/info?

Will update tomorrow pending everything going well.

Cheers guys
Kyle

CMF_climberjoel

» CMF Member
Welcome!

Should find heaps of turbo info on this site- if not try out the Micra MSC forums from the UK.

Goodluck with the purchase/build, sounds great!

Where did you get the weathersheild/windsheilds? Ive been looking for a set for a while.

Cheers

CMF_RBLUV

» CMF Member
mmmm parts

Attachments

• 65924.jpg
    65924.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 42

CMF_RBLUV

» CMF Member
bit of an update i smashed my first super s so i bought mimz one while i repair it, HKS coilovers are on the way and i just won these literally a minute ago pretty stoked, SSR Formula Mesh 13x7 +11

Attachments

• 67623.jpg
    67623.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 37

CMF_RBLUV

» CMF Member
Not sure what ill run yet got a couple of weeks to decide cbf with guard work yet so ill be running something skinny to get them under, might need to roll the guards but thats alright.

CMF_RBLUV

» CMF Member
Heres some interior pics sorry the light is terrible ill take some good ones one day, you can just see the bolero centre arm rest peeking out from the seat there, the usual dildo shifter, jdm dash pod and you cant really tell but theres JDM march floormats there.

also im going to modify a late model K11 centre console dash piece so i can fit the din cup holders in my early model K11 should look good ive already dummied everything up and only small modifications needed.

also just landed some late model option door cup holders, i think i might just find somwhere to mount these on the early model door trims and just screw them in, im having trouble finding kouki k11 door trims.

Attachments

• 67732.jpg
    67732.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 42

CMF_RBLUV

» CMF Member
also my wheels left japan today ^_^, expecting my HKS coilovers in ~4 weeks and the wheels to arrive about two weeks after that woohoo :)

CMF_RBLUV

» CMF Member
heres an exterior pic on the way back from adelaide where i picked it up from, basically bog standard missing the centre caps off the super S alloys however

Attachments

• 67797.jpg
    67797.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 34

CMF_RBLUV

» CMF Member
and lurking in the garage with the other beast which is now gone :( im not actually driving the green one at the moment as im repairing it, driving mimz old super s until this one is back on the road then it will be up for sale

Attachments

• 67798.jpg
    67798.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 45

CMF_RBLUV

» CMF Member
not much happening here build wise, just hoarding of parts really, my Jap spec super s front bar arrived today so i thought id take some pics of it and everything else ive got to go on.

first up late model cup holders (will modify to fit early model K11, bonnet protector and nismo indicators.

Attachments

• 68059.jpg
    68059.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 35

CMF_RBLUV

» CMF Member
won some depo clear headlights, not sure if ill run these as i want to use HID's and they might be too bright with the clear lenses

Attachments

• 68064.jpg
    68064.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 43

CMF_RBLUV

» CMF Member
nismo cluster, hopefully just plug and play im not to sure, if not ill sell it

Attachments

• 68065.jpg
    68065.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 43

CMF_RBLUV

» CMF Member
and finally nismo side skirt pieces, had a hard fought battle on the auctions with someone else but i came out on top ^_^

thats enough hoarding for now

Attachments

• 68066.jpg
    68066.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 41

CMF_RBLUV

» CMF Member
yeah mate all of the parts in this thread are off the auctions except the bonnet protector

heres a pic of the beasts, note the wakaba sticker :)

Attachments

• 68072.jpg
    68072.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 45

CMF_RBLUV

» CMF Member
also bought this to put on later confuse some people, im looking for the older style badge if anyone knows where i can get one with the bigger M and in a different font.

Attachments

• 68073.jpg
    68073.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 34

CMF_Greo

» CMF Member
Yahoo.jp? Just google yahoo auction japan and get ur browser to translate it to engrish. I know google chrome does the translating without having to link the page through a different website. Firefox might do it too?

Or import monster has a link on there page to the auctions and its kinda translated.

Edit:
here's a link
http://translate.google.com.au/tran...yahoo+auctions+japan&hl=en&safe=off&prmd=ivns
that should be in english, just type in: k11 or march or micra and would should get like 30 pages to dig through

CMF_RBLUV

» CMF Member
just treated her to a present, anyone care to guess what it is (google is your friend) :) photos fitted sometime after the weekend.

Attachments

• 68258.jpg
    68258.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 34

CMF_RBLUV

» CMF Member
haha nah guess again, more of a cosmetic thing (but i will actually use them for when i go camping!) can just see my xbox controller in the background haha

CMF_markbognor

» CMF Member
Awesome wheels!

Would look ace with 165/55s but i guess thats a size that is pretty hard to come by in Aus. From a quick quote I just did it looks like shipping from the uk would be around $100 for a pair of tyres, with about the same again for the purchase of a pair of fairly budget brand.

CMF_RBLUV

» CMF Member
haha yeah mate ive been looking at what tyres to get for some decent stretch and 165/55 looks the goods and yeah your right hardly anywhere in aus sells them, you got a link for that quote?

CMF_markbognor

» CMF Member
https://www.theparcelnetwork.com/cms/multi-quick-quote

With a weight of 14Kg (I only had a 5kg scale so I had to guesstimate how heavy the tyre i had there actually was), and size of 50x50x40

The price came out at £62.75,

You might get stung for some import duty on top of that, not sure what that would be for you guys.

I think there was a UK based tyre mail order company who would ship to Aus, it might have been mytyres, blackcircles, camskill. Could be worth firing off a few emails.

If you got really stuck I'm sure I could help out by taking delivery, re-addressing and getting them picked up by an international courier for you if you.

CMF_RBLUV

» CMF Member
yes 15's are in abundance, unfortunately my wheels are 13's ;)

im in melbourne too tried to update my details several times but it wont work ><

CMF_markbognor

» CMF Member
I've just realised that I was a bit of a twat with that first quite, I left it at it's default setting (USA) not Australia, the actual quote was £96.16 - so somewhere in the region of $150. That was DHL Express, so presumably could be found slower and cheaper.

CMF_RBLUV

» CMF Member
yeah it pretty much looks like the standard handbrake surround with coin thing at the back and this thing shoved on top lol, still looks kool though

Back