Kyle's K11 Super S Build Thread

CMF_RBLUV

» CMF Member
nismo dash, side spats and depo lights left yesterday shouldnt be too far off.

absolutely loving this devise rear spoiler, pretty exxy though at ~$550 before shipping, land one for about $600 i spose, alot of coin though would look wicked though :(

Attachments

• 68707.jpg
    68707.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 39

CMF_RBLUV

» CMF Member
just got these off fleabay, not sure if i like em will have to wait and see what they look like on, also my depo lights and that got held up in post by stupid ash cloud in chile or some crap, should arrive early next week >_>

Attachments

• 68953.jpg
    68953.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 42

CMF_RBLUV

» CMF Member
haha i bought a whole front end support today off a wreckers so the green machine should be up and running again in around two weeks i guess which will see most of the nismo parts added to the car, as soon as the cluster lands it will be going straight in along with the depo headlights, wheels and coilovers are still roughly 3 weeks away though which will be the biggest transformation to the car, yeah i guess this a bit of a premature build thread :p

CMF_RBLUV

» CMF Member
hmmm interesting, maybe the cost will outweigh the benefit, ill get my auto elec mate to have a look at it, has anyone tried just swapping around the dials?

CMF_RBLUV

» CMF Member
HID kit arrived today, i bought the same one as Low and yeah sooo easy to install and makes such a massive difference...

before:

Attachments

• 69047.jpg
    69047.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 39

CMF_climberjoel

» CMF Member
looks good! just out of interest where is the switch to turn on the super s fogs? Ive got a super s bar, and just wondering where to wire in the switch.

Thanks mate, also did you get my 2nd PM about the spoiler?

CMF_RBLUV

» CMF Member
from factory the ADM super S dont have a switch for the foglights they come on when you turn the high beams on, i know the UK models were optioned with switches im trying to hunt one down but every wrecker that has one over there wont ship :(

yeah i got your PM man im guna wait for my other one to get here before i decide what to do, you got first dibs though,

i want to put HIDS in the foggies too but obviously a ballast and everything does not fit in there, ive found these:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/H3-LED-FOGLIGHT-BULBS-DRL-NISSAN-100NX-200SX-MICRA-K11-/300574402910

but im not sure if theyll be bright enough, theyre reasonably cheap might just give it a go

CMF_RBLUV

» CMF Member
got some goodies today, will try get the coilovers in on friday, GET LOWWW YEAEAH.

Attachments

• 69587.jpg
    69587.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 36

CMF_Rudy

» CMF Member
does the wider center consol fit between the uk/aus seats?

and with the nismo instrument cluster i think the nismo clock faces may? be able to be swapped onto your old clocks, u need to do your homework first and find out how they remove the dials from the clocks or seek assistance from an auto electrician/instrument fitter

quite jealous of alota your bits, good luck with your build

CMF_RBLUV

» CMF Member
i havent tried to fit the wider one yet will do on Friday. now i think about it it will be a very tight fit a think, worth it though, if you look at the earlier pics of it the black bits inside come out so you can mix and match what you want like a customisable centre arm rest so its kool!

the dials arent interchangeable on the clusters either ive already pulled them apart they are different shapes, ill have to speak to my auto elec mate and see what my options are.

cheers rudy just waiting for wheels to get here (in the next week or two) and then everything can finally go on :)

CMF_RBLUV

» CMF Member
didnt put coilovers in today, want to get a panhard rod first and yeah didnt even think of a wheel alignment low thanks for reminding me ;)

got started on repairing the green beast today..

Attachments

• 69682.jpg
    69682.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 38

CMF_RBLUV

» CMF Member
nice little bonus is my new bonnet is off a jap march, can see sound deadening under the bonnet in the pic..

Attachments

• 69683.jpg
    69683.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 35

CMF_RBLUV

» CMF Member
shot of both my micras, green one is going in for roady friday then rego then MODS!

Attachments

• 71480.jpg
    71480.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 30

CMF_RBLUV

» CMF Member
long time no update, not much happening really, finally got it regoed in Victoria which is great :)

after the downpour last weekend i jumped in my car after work to find a nice puddle of water in the passenger side footwell D: obviously some drainage issues i will need to investigate

i tried fitting the depo headlights today only to find the indicators were my parkers and my low beam headlights were my indicators LOL so will have to get em rewired to suit the loom bloody japs nothing i ever buy for cars just works!

today also fitted nismo grill and strut brace, the strut brace even came in the original box from nismo which was kool, tyres will be my xmas present from my mrs but i should have them fitted sometime before and just need to purchase a panhard rod and slam the thing yippee

Attachments

• 72927.jpg
    72927.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 41

CMF_RBLUV

» CMF Member
Thanks mate just itching to get the wheels and coil overs on, I've found a workshop who does turbo conversions for these things too gun a head down this week for a quote :)

CMF_RBLUV

» CMF Member
small update wheels are at importmonster right now getting tyres fitted, may or not be on before xmas, just waiting on kovert to get back to me about his panhard rod to lower it.

today i fitted march badge and nardi pedals, after seeing jcmicras nardi pedals i fell in love with them and had to get a set, some people may not like them but they will pair with my nardi wheel nicely. scored a nardi 330mm on ebay for an awesome price :)

Attachments

• 73257.jpg
    73257.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 33

CMF_RBLUV

» CMF Member
can see the jap plate doesnt quite fit on the aus spec tailgate properly, needs more bolero :p just missed one on UK ebay too :(

Attachments

• 73259.jpg
    73259.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 44

CMF_RBLUV

» CMF Member
its a copy :) but one of the good ones ;)

haha "i dont like how deep corn this is, i want more deep corn"

evade got em off the auctions through private importer but i use importmonster for my searching :p and yeah got them for a fraction of 2.1K

CMF_RBLUV

» CMF Member
so here she is, yes i know needs alot of low, hopefully panhard rod is getting posted today (thanks to kovert) so will be lowered within the next week all going well, got a heap of stuff happening today so hopefully will have more pics tonight....

wheel setup is 13x7 +11 SSR formula mesh wearing 165/65 Kumho's...

Attachments

• 73419.jpg
    73419.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 37
Back