Kyle's K11 Super S Build Thread

CMF_RBLUV

» CMF Member
got alot done yesterday,

- fitted nardi wheel with boss kit and believe me for a copy it is bloody strong i had to yank on it hard because i misaligned the boss kit and it didnt bend at all
- wired up hella supertone horns (LOUD)
- wired up optional fog light switch so its on its own circuit and i can have them on whenever i like
- fit nismo roof wing and wired up brake light
- installed tweeters

yeaaahhhh duno if kovert posted my panhard rod yet buttt coilovers will have to wait till it gets here

Attachments

• 73491.jpg
    73491.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 34

CMF_RBLUV

» CMF Member
kovert.k11 WROTE:

"RBLUV WROTE:

yeaaahhhh duno if kovert posted my panhard rod yet buttt coilovers will have to wait till it gets here

"</div>

yeah, i have mate - u should see it tuesday

awesome, thanks :D

CMF_RBLUV

» CMF Member
not much happening this week, recieved nismo panhard off kovert :D so hopefully coilovers in sometime over the weekend and wheel alignment on monday

Attachments

• 73658.jpg
    73658.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 40

CMF_RTK

» CMF Member
Looks pretty rad with a gold front bar hah

Oi I checked my junk mail and found like 2 msgs from you replied :)

CMF_RBLUV

» CMF Member
yeah i duno the front bar has its moments, some days im like what an unpainted piece of crap other days im like yeah that looks kool it gives the car a bit of character.

roof racks actually serve a purpose i cant fit a swag in the back of a loaded micra! i installed my super march tail lights yesterday they look good with the led brake light on the nismo spoiler.

coilovers, panhard rod, rear swaybar in tonight hopefully! pics later on!

CMF_sr20micramike

» CMF Member
coilovers......thank god! the led rears are my favourite too, they really set the rear of any micra/march off without looking tatty

you have a good selection of parts, a bit of a tag whore though ha, whats the plans for the engine, high compression n/a screamer :)

CMF_RBLUV

» CMF Member
sr20micramike WROTE:

"coilovers......thank god! the led rears are my favourite too, they really set the rear of any micra/march off without looking tatty

you have a good selection of parts, a bit of a tag whore though ha, whats the plans for the engine, high compression n/a screamer :)

nah no coilies, didnt eventuate :(. motor not sure yet, still doing research and sussing out different setups.

CMF_RBLUV

» CMF Member
made some good progress today

*ripped out aircon
*installed cold air intake
*installed replacement overflow bottle

Attachments

• 73946.jpg
    73946.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 36

CMF_Greo

» CMF Member
That is what I wanted to do with my pod/cold air.
But I could never bring myself to pull out the AC in my car, especially after the heat in the past week up here in Brisbane

CMF_RBLUV

» CMF Member
installed whiteline rear sway bar today, havent driven it yet but looking forward to it, ill probably start a new thread as this one is getting cluttered so keep an eye out with coilovers installed -.^

CMF_Tyrie

» CMF Member
how warm is that cai tubing after idling for a while on a hot day? I would imagine it would cop a fair bit of heat from the engine?

I've got my filter in the same spot, but there's no way I could fit one that big in there!

CMF_RBLUV

» CMF Member
its been alright so far, id like to get some stainless steel pipe made up and wrap it but im not sure what direction im going with the motor at the moment, since removing the condensor and fan ive got alot more airflow through to the bay as well :)

CMF_RBLUV

» CMF Member
finally found a hks turbo kit and won it tonight n_n

also got a cusco front lower brace to go in

STILL no coilovers in, work is killing motivation atm especially coming up to easter and the cold weather

anywayyyyy time to think about whether i want to front mount it, ecu, injectors, hmmmmmmmmmms

CMF_RBLUV

» CMF Member
antos WROTE:

"Looks awesome mate, quality parts too =}

Have you got 2 dash pockets/cup holder inserts? If so do you want to part with one?

nah mate sold all my spares

schoona WROTE:

"Loving your work Kyle, lot of nice gear!

cheers mate

turbo kit left yesterday, should be here in sixish weeks,

also really digging the uk facelift fronts at the moment hmmm

CMF_RBLUV

» CMF Member
so in breaking news my ^$(*&%$& coilovers dont fit, well the rears anyway completely different setup must only be for z10 cube errrkkk thats what happens when you impulse buy, will try the fronts another day gotta swap the strut top onto the coilovers hardly worth it probably just buy another set, after that complete fail i went and bought those king springs for sale for some temporary low till i sort out what im guna do, rides heaps better now nice and stiff :)

accidentally won these too :$

13x6.5J +19/13x7.5J -6 =.=

Attachments

• 76715.jpg
    76715.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 39

CMF_RBLUV

» CMF Member
not much going on here, installed cusco lower bar, nismo panhard rod is in needs a wheel alignment.

still waiting for turbo kit to get here i anticipate about three weeks, also won a mint set of SSR MK-2 :p just need the MK-3's for the full set yeah i love wheels muahaha

CMF_RBLUV

» CMF Member
as you can see its a much better height but im still not happy needs to be lower:

Attachments

• 77633.jpg
    77633.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 33

CMF_RTK

» CMF Member
Looks good, drop it another 30mm will look heaps good! How did you go by changing your lights in your cluster?

CMF_RBLUV

» CMF Member
its easy as pie, theres a link further up the page to where i bought them, he sends you instructions with the bulbs really easy to follow

CMF_RBLUV

» CMF Member
not much going on turbo kit about a week off, won a few other things ill add below

heres the MK2's

Attachments

• 77778.jpg
    77778.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 33

CMF_RBLUV

» CMF Member
tailgate surround, was guna go with the nipple lights but i like this much better makes it more rounded..

Attachments

• 77779.jpg
    77779.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 36

CMF_sr20micramike

» CMF Member
here, how much do you spend on them yahoo auctions, i priced a hks turbo kit yesterday, works out at about double what it sells for on the auction once its landed in aus, is that standard or are you getting the parts over for cheaper than import monster are?

CMF_RBLUV

» CMF Member
import monster are a ripoff i dont use them, i post what i can by sea too works out cheaper just a longer wait.

racks came off today it looks a bit naked without them but i like it hadnt seen it with the nismo spoiler on and no racks.

guna try fit up my nismo lips and spats today hopefully some good pics later on.

oh and won these last night loooool

Attachments

• 77822.jpg
    77822.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 37

CMF_RTK

» CMF Member
Send him the link you want about 1-2days later he gives you a price for it all, I brought stuff from him he is good

Back