Kyle's K11 Super S Build Thread

CMF_Seb

» CMF Member
Some mad stuff from YAJ in this topic
I wish shipping to France was cheap as Australia's...
I have a favor, could you measure and give me the dimensions of the NISMO emblem badge on your front grill?

CMF_RBLUV

» CMF Member
umm ill try do it tomorrow bud, wouldnt be more than 10-12cm long and 3-5cm high though,

so this came today...

Attachments

• 77859.jpg
    77859.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 39

CMF_RBLUV

» CMF Member
yep turbo kit :) came with a few extra goodies too, already modded sump, greddy oil pressure gauge, 3 ecu's (wtf?), exhaust wrap and braided lines

excuse the crappy phone pic did some minor things this weekend, removed rear wiper, put nismo clear indicators in and took off roof racks, looks heaps better

Attachments

• 77876.jpg
    77876.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 37

CMF_RTK

» CMF Member
haha looks good now, and checked my junk email to find you sent me your number for me to take a pic of my roof lining, i'll send it tomorrow

CMF_RBLUV

» CMF Member
MK1's hit sydney today so ill probably get them Monday, my sexy piece of bracing, scuff plates and number plate surround leave tomorrow should see them next Friday :)

anyone from Melbourne know a good CG13 tuner? thinking maybe Chasers but would love to hear from someone whos dealt with some tuners already, would probably even be willing to travel to Sydney...

CMF_RBLUV

» CMF Member
delicious, these two came this week other two are still stuck in Sydney, stupid AusPost =.=

Attachments

• 78012.jpg
    78012.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 36

CMF_RBLUV

» CMF Member
small update other two MK1's arrived, KOOL

*nismo clear side repeaters installed
*rear wiper removed
*roof racks removed looks heaps cleaner (lol) and i think i like it better

see my $50 gemini rims hiding in the corner, what a bargain

Attachments

• 78177.jpg
    78177.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 34

CMF_brewey

» CMF Member
hi there I have tow question
where did you get you console from I would like to get one please
and what wheels are you putting on what size are there I have 17' and they scrub when I turn most of the time
thanks

Back