• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Shaun's Super S (K11)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i will do, but my main concern is getting the throttle body on its been sat in my kitchen for a week, then the silly mong that i am broke the afm plug yesterday fixed it last night (hopefully) sooo.... all should be good and i can have some more power

i will do, but my main concern is getting the throttle body on its been sat in my kitchen for a week, then the silly mong that i am broke the afm plug yesterday fixed it last night (hopefully) sooo.... all should be good and i can have some more power

Lol awesome! i've just seen something quite nice online that should help me out but i'll keep it secret for now :p

aww ok then, price wise i don't really want to know how much i'm going to end up spending, but the cheaper the better.... the 95 is just the beginning it's also not including the cost of turboing

here you go shaun.... reving max 4k rpm.... but i also no longer have a standard throttle body so results may vary

Very nice! mine sounds amazing the videos will never do it justice! revved mine right upto 5k on the roads personally don't like going much harder because its wet. and i have cheap tyres. lol

Update:
Fitted new exhaust system, very slight knocking on the back box bend but nothing compared to the snapped one. Sounds A-mazing!

Old exhaust:

OldExhaust.jpg

Video of No exhaust:
[video=youtube;6ClPASqF7aM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ClPASqF7aM[/video]

Still think me and Mckenziecz should start mightycarmodsUK lol

My LHD rear light has been fitted and works lovely will get a picture for you guys tomorrow along with a vid of the new exhaust if you guys behave. :p

Yes well i am in need of yet more tinkering with the backbox. There is a slight knocking which comes and goes as it pleases :down:
So need to sort that out aswell as center the back box inside the cut out properly.

Yes well i am in need of yet more tinkering with the backbox. There is a slight knocking which comes and goes as it pleases :down:
So need to sort that out aswell as center the back box inside the cut out properly.

It could be the pipe knocking off the rear axle. Stick something under to cushion it.

i'd take a photo of mine but i've kept my heat sheild.... elliot its super s triplets yours, shaun's and mine (Y)

or we could meet at the dragstrip and find out who has the fastest Super S! (no turbo karl :p )

I can just imagine Eliot pulling up after the race

"Dude i almost had you!"
"You almost had me? You never had me! You never had your car!"

*Shaun wandering about with a floorpan*

Update:
Problem.

Right if we straighten the back box to the center i get knocking :( and if it's angled it's ok.
It is knocking underneath the spare wheel area with the bend in the back box that i still don't understand why they made it like that!
Frank! you cut 20mm off of the end of the mid pipe yes?
Need straight exhaust and no knocking ASAP.

What paint did you use Eliot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back