frank

Club Member
my blue one got stolen last night guy,s WTF ! :suspect:grr
i,ve had to bust a gut today to get the red one finished/taxed/insured etc

Attachments

• SDC11761.JPG
    SDC11761.JPG
    271.8 KB · Views: 810
WHAT? are you serious thats shocking ? hopefully you can get it back soon as theres not many around like it so they wont get far :blues:

how?! either it was flatbedded or you disabled nats, cause nats is a pretty damn effective and hard to crack system...

i,m thinking flatbed or suspend ross, and it was pre nats, i think if it was driven away it would have turned up somewhere on bricks (not that homemade temporary sprayed steelies are worth a lot ffs)

thanks peeps :grinning: but its no biggy really, i,ve ragged 55k miles from it in the 3 1/2 yrs and it was getting a bit ropey tbh
thank god i had the red one to fall back on (especially the way it goes :wasntme:)
i,ve had to knock up some non widened reversed rims tho because the blue car had 2 x 6.5/13,s and 2 x 6.5/14,s on (and the opposite 2+2 on the red car) so they would be back for the other matching pairs tonight :suspect:
my blog has been deleted, i dont want any unwanted attention on the red one fwn (the longer the car is not turning up, the more i,m thinking the car was searched for :suspect:)
so i wont be posting any updates (just 1/4 mile timeslips :cool:)

which is the one which had all the lightening done etc? i dear hope it was on the red one mate so sorry to hear it and shame that you had to delete the blog... couldnt you have moved it to a members only section or something? but as long as the police are in formed and check gumtree ebay etc all the time

sorry to hear it mate

2 beat coppers called in today to see if i had found it lol :p i,v just gotta take it on the chin eh (£250 excess, joint policy for me and the misses on 2 cars, 2 x no claims etc), i,m more p1##ed about the solar panel and tools i left in tbh (the car does,nt owe me anything really)

Im in shock, id be crying if my car just dissapeared. Its not the money its the labour/heartache of getting everything right. And who ever stole it is joyriding or stripping it. Not many people would be stupid enough to put it up for sale. Unless its totally changed in appearance and a personal plate applied but then theres no profit outta doing that.....

Hope you get it back

Im really sorry to hear this upsetting news Frank, I only hope you get the car back and the person responsible gets whats coming to him...something very unpleasant. Are you quite well known around your area in the sense that people recognise your car/have seen you in it about etc? it could be most likely a local..

I know its not a big loss to you mate, but perhaps some more future security you may want to invest in..

What the Frick! :( sorry to hear this, why would someone do this?!
I hope they crash and die too but i don't want your car ruined :glare:

Blimey mate!! Really sorry to hear this! was such a great little car.
As you say though, take it on the chin, onwards and upwards eh:)
back to expensive petrol then for now?

Damn, never expected something like this :(

It was a nice little mean machine, i will never forget when you took me for a ride (Y)

Hope you can find it back mate. :grinning:

im shocked! i thought you were pulling our legs at first.
hate to see that go, talk about worrying micra owners.

ADMINS! could there be any added security measure within the forum?

frank, sorry to hear about your loss mate!!! being an ex auto electrician back in my younger days ive learnt alot and with my knowledge, ive wired up my home made remote engine disabler system that cuts out the engine in 3 places, and a will cut off my scrotum sack with a rusty blade on a dirty bacteral infested choppng board if they could start it to steal it!! but am sorry mate hope you do get it back..

j

what bell ends! at first i thought it was some sort of sick joke!
lets just hope the police find it in a decent condition cause its bound to have some sort of damage being stolen obviously.

but in the meanwhile frank youll have to put up with the delorean dmc - 12 *cough* i mean micra

This is horrible news Frank. Im sorry to hear it! Your bluey has to be one of the more noticeable Nissan Micras in the West Mids. I'll ask around for people to keep a look out on our side of the M56! Hope it turns up matey. :(

ADMINS! could there be any added security measure within the forum?

Im sure it can be done, im admin of our national micra club, and no visitors are allowed to see the forum, needs registration, and 1 post on the "presentations section" to make the rest of the forum available, 50 posts to make "DIY", "Sell/Buy" and other sections visible...

I've never acctually seen the blog for this one, but its a huge shame. Some people really need their tiny little brains bashing.
Also I've just noticed your from Brum if you post up a picture I'll put my friends on the look out. (I ride trials if anyone knows me from brum.)

oh my god.. noooo. i was using bluey for inspiration for mine. its where i got all my help from, suspension tricks from and stuff... what a waste. hope you findit frank,,, it was a credit to the micra community.

I'm sooo sorry to hear that, Frank!!!
:(
When I got mine vandalised I went nuts, can not imagine what would be if they'd stolen it!

I really, really hope you find it and the the ####heads who've done to get a good stick in a prison!

... OMG... and all the time, work, passion, love you have put into it... I'll ....ing kill them!grrgrrgrr

oh dear god frank, so sorry to hear this, was a legendary car, I definitely think its been targeted.

chin up the hey fella, an easy thing to say, but i would be gutted if i woke up to mine missing

Schit Frank!! So sorry to hear this mate, hope your alright and not too shaken up from it

If there's anything I can do let us know mate

That was a damn inspiration to us all, I only hope it returns in one piece and the person/persons responsible get what's coming

I sure know if anything turns up on eBay I'll be bidding on it regardless of the amount, turning up to collect with a nice surprise for them

You can't buy the engineering on your car, everything was custom and could be spotted instantly if it were for sale

I've got a horrible thought it has been stolen for parts as it was very quick and looked stock engine wise?

If I see anything or hear anything i'll pm you

These fluckers think they can get away with it so any movements they make to sell parts will be seen and they will be caught

And if your reading this you kunts I'd return the car before you have 50-100 odd members coming for you, if you wanna nick cars you definitely don't nick franks.... Bad move!

My thoughts are with you Frank

Also if you need my 1.0 for spares I.e pistons your more than welcome to the whole lot matey

Schit Frank!! So sorry to hear this mate, hope your alright and not too shaken up from it

If there's anything I can do let us know mate

That was a damn inspiration to us all, I only hope it returns in one piece and the person/persons responsible get what's coming

I sure know if anything turns up on eBay I'll be bidding on it regardless of the amount, turning up to collect with a nice surprise for them

You can't buy the engineering on your car, everything was custom and could be spotted instantly if it were for sale

I've got a horrible thought it has been stolen for parts as it was very quick and looked stock engine wise?

If I see anything or hear anything i'll pm you

These fluckers think they can get away with it so any movements they make to sell parts will be seen and they will be caught

And if your reading this you kunts I'd return the car before you have 50-100 odd members coming for you, if you wanna nick cars you definitely don't nick franks.... Bad move!

My thoughts are with you Frank

Also if you need my 1.0 for spares I.e pistons your more than welcome to the whole lot matey

definitely up for a lynch mob, operation bluey come back?

Sorry to hear about that Frank! Surely your neighbours must have seen something? Lots of cars seem to be getting stolen these days mostly due to the rise in scrap grr

Sods man, these types need to be found and have thier hands removed.

I do hope you get it back in one piece.

Who'd wana knick that?!?! fwn

Just kidding mate, gutted to hear this, loved reading your blog as everyone else did! Definitely look into starting a blog in the members only section people NEED to hear updates from you!! Hope it turns up though (Y)

Back