• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Noddie's K11

Remade my inlet manifold, cut and shut a cga and cg manifold in order to run the top feel rail with cg TB. also made the runners slightly longer so the IACV clears the fuel rail:) was a good chance to get some more aluminium welding practice, its a heap harder than steel.

IMAG0294 (Medium).jpg

IMAG0295 (Medium).jpg

So the head gasket went again the other day, think it was just old and rotten, plus not a nissan one and the long run up to liverpool finished it off.
I limped the car 100 miles on two cylinders down to Frank's where we fitted a new HG (in 2.5 hours!) and away i went back to brighton. Now running lovely again but no boost for now.

The sad news is im seriously considering selling up and getting myself a work van. I need more space and a smoother ride for now. Plus i dont have £500 to spend on mapping it.

a MASSIVE thank you to Frank without who i would have been well and truly _______________ <insert your choice of word :)

I have pretty much decided to sell up, I will write up a full spec list soon and post a for sale thread.

considering it has EVERYTING needed to get an easy 140bhp when mapped has anyone got an idea of how much its worth? i was thinking around £1500? but its so hard to put a price on bespoke stuff.

Back