Noddie's TURBO K11 For Sale

Well guys, Maybe slightly unexpected but here you go.
The night before last i very stupidly let the engine overheat with the rad fan disconnected and the head gasket has gone. (one of the cylinders has water in it, no prizes for guessing which one)...
And frankly i just dont have the time to fix it now, the Mongol Rally is coming up and im just about to sit my finals. then when i get back from Mongolia il be straight off to uni for 5 years and cant really see myself wanting this car when i get back.

So its up for sale:)

It started out life as a standard '97 1.3 SLX which i got back in 2008, and has been on quite a journey since.

Tax till 30/06/11 and MOT till 10/01/12 (only advisories on current MOT were cracked wing mirror and a blow from the manifold which is now sorted).

The spec list is as follows:

Exterior
Super S front a rear bumpers (with spot lights and tow eye cover).

De-Bump stripped.

Rare JDM rear light clusters

Alloy wheels

Bonnet Pins (locking aerocatch ones)

Horizontal rear wiper

Interior
Electric windows

Central locking

JDM cup holder. Very rare!

Greddy Boost Gauge

Oil temp gauge

Re-located head unit to bottom of centre console so that gauges could be fitted where the h/u normally is.

Alpine head unit, with fusion component front speakers and standard rear speakers.

Re-located battery to the boot with custom battery tray.

Engine
Custom stainless turbo manifold, made to the same dimensions as the HKS cast one.

Custom turbo elbow/down pipe which fits onto the top of the first cat.

Rebuilt Garrett T2 turbo (done around 1000 miles since the rebuild) no oil burning.

Braided oil feed and return pipes for the turbo.

Peter Lloyd rally exhaust system with mid silenser removed and an sr20de cat added (decat also included). I also have a first cat in good condition that can be swapped for the hollowed out one that is there atm for MOT’s.

Almost New helix 3 paddle racing clutch.

Lightened and balanced flywheel (weighs just over 4 Kgs)

Some intercooler piping but more would be required to fit the intercooler

Custom aluminium radiator support bar.

Saab recalculating dump valve.

Custom vacuum manifold with samco vacuum hoses.

Just fitted a new (second hand) gear box which is very smooth and contains 40quids worth of top quality oilJ

Suspension

Coilovers (adapted Corsa b ones), with stock cut rear springs. (the handling is incredible, the car really feels like its on rails round corners!)

Custom stainless on car adjustable panhard rod.

Front and rear Anti Roll bars (come as stock on the SLX)

Engine management
Included in the sale is my HAWKc12 full standalond ecu. I have made a full custom loom to fit the micra and have had the car running. It would need mapping (I believe Ed at fusion had said this would be around the 150 mark) and the loom would need properly wrapping with insulation tape as its just loose wires atm. I have all the software needed to map the ecu and the map currently installed will allow the car to start and idle.

If the buyer doesn’t require this ecu I would consider selling it separate for 200pounds.

Parts that I have but haven’t fitted yet:
Custom cga inlet manifold with 370cc injectors. Will fit the stock cg13de throttle body.

S13 air flow meter. I have the plug but would need soldering onto the micra loom. And with adaptor plate and reducer needed to fit to the IC piping.

Intercooler, perfect size to fit on the cross member.

SuperS front bumper mounts

So basically, all this car needs is a new head gasket, fitting of some parts (that are included in the sale) and mapping.
You could technically do the mapping yourself with the hawk ecu but i would advise getting it done if you have no experience (enless you want to teach yourself how to map of course).

I have spend too much money and time on this car, i dont even want to try to add it up...

Im looking for offers around the £1500 mark.
But I could have a new engine fitted for an extra 250 if that would make the sale easier. that way all that would need doing is fitting a few little bits and mapping:)

I will add pictures of the car to this thread, but if you want more info please check out my blog which probably has all the info you will need.
http://www.micra.org.uk/threads/25060-Noddie-s-K11

Any questions just ask.

Cheers guys! :)

Pictures of how it stands now...
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSCF3476 (Medium).JPG
    DSCF3476 (Medium).JPG
    73.1 KB · Views: 1,068
  • DSCF3483 (Medium).JPG
    DSCF3483 (Medium).JPG
    77.1 KB · Views: 1,061
  • DSCF3477 (Medium).JPG
    DSCF3477 (Medium).JPG
    74.8 KB · Views: 1,119
  • DSCF3485 (Medium).JPG
    DSCF3485 (Medium).JPG
    58.4 KB · Views: 1,200
  • DSCF3479 (Medium).JPG
    DSCF3479 (Medium).JPG
    46.3 KB · Views: 1,079
  • DSCF3486 (Medium).JPG
    DSCF3486 (Medium).JPG
    42.2 KB · Views: 1,069
  • DSCF3480 (Medium).JPG
    DSCF3480 (Medium).JPG
    63 KB · Views: 1,124
  • DSCF3482 (Medium).JPG
    DSCF3482 (Medium).JPG
    99.2 KB · Views: 1,271
OP
OP
Noddie
may be interested, could do with seeing curren pics of car

also what tax n mot is left on it, any rust at all?

Tax till 30th June '11. Mot till 10th Jan '12
What pics would you like mate? have you checked pics in my blog?
As for rust, not alot, a few spots on the roof. the crossmember I patched up but might need replacing in the next few years (passed MOT no problem).

yeah dude had a look at pics in blog, i expected the car to sit alot lower with the corsa coilovers fitted, unless i saw a pic before you fitted them

just fire some recent ones up mate.... engine bay pics etc etc, just of the car all round really....

has it had the sills or front cross member done, or has it never needed them?

OP
OP
Noddie
yeah dude had a look at pics in blog, i expected the car to sit alot lower with the corsa coilovers fitted, unless i saw a pic before you fitted them

just fire some recent ones up mate.... engine bay pics etc etc, just of the car all round really....

has it had the sills or front cross member done, or has it never needed them?
Oh yeah sorry, its alot lower now (and could go alot lower still if you want).
Ok, il get some general pictures in a bit...
The sills are in good nick and as i said i have patched the cross member:)

Pics added to OP

thanks for the pics mate, looks like a real sleeper, what purpose does the carrier bag in the engine bay have ? lol

im guessing your blog has most the answers im looking for, im not doing anything just now so think ile give it a read:grinning:

OP
OP
Noddie
Sorry not to get back to you Radiolite, missed your post...
The manifold and injectors are part of the kit and therefore i would like to sell them with the car as a whole. pic of it are in my blog though:)

Also, if it makes the sale easier i could get a new engine fitted for 250quid and the car would then be back to a fully functioning turbo car (just in need of mapping).

superls

K10 Tuner
hi mate, sorry to see your selling this, but i understand needs must and all that, but i have a question, that thing you have relocated the radio too, what is it and where is it from?

good luck with sale and a free bump :)

OP
OP
Noddie
hi mate, sorry to see your selling this, but i understand needs must and all that, but i have a question, that thing you have relocated the radio too, what is it and where is it from?

good luck with sale and a free bump :)
Yeah, its a really tricky decision.
The radio relocation stuff came from Japan, it just replaces that shelf thing you normally get there.

martinb

Ex. Club Member
Free bump for cracking "one off" car

I really hope the car stays in the club as do you mate. who ever buys it i hope they will love and cherish it like you have :)